26 | Blissful Beginnings

Author's rant padh lena zaroor at the end!!

******

Do follow me buddies Ruhani_Gupta so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Do vote (The Star Icon⭐) and comment. It motivates your author to write more.

*****
Note: Read the chapter dhyaan se, the Pov's keeps shuffling!

*****
Happy Reading❤️

*****

Riya's Pov

As the ebony empyrean sets in , the coruscating copper hues stretch outwards into the morning sky, a perfect blend of calming silver and misty grey, miraculously united with a streaks of red and gold. Darkness had now surrendered, the sky bathed with a rosy glow miraculously signifying nothing but birth, growth, and new beginnings.

I stood at the threshold of Gupta Sadan, along with Purva and my cousin brother, all set to leave for Delhi early morning itself.

Reaching Delhi, we would take a rest for few hours in the hotel booked, after which I would leave for the salon, the same where Purva got ready, and then straight to the venue. The rest of my family will reach a little late to the hotel, while the guests will straightaway reach the venue at the prescribed time.

My heart sank rigorously with each step I took towards the car, an uneasy feeling settling in. Stopping midway, I turned around and gave one last, longing look to the place which I've been calling home for the past twenty-four years.

A plethora of inexplicable emotions surged in the pit of my stomach, realizing, the next time I would step into this place, something would have definitely changed, as neither this place would remain the same, nor do I.

Smiling tenderly at my family, I sat in the car, towards the city I'll be spending the rest of my life in.

**°°°**

Aditya's Pov

'Am I looking good? Does this color even suit me? Will she like it?'

'Why this sehra is so heavy? God! My head is hurting.'

'Will I have to wear this sehra for the whole night?'

'How will she be looking today? She didn't even agree to send her picture to me!'

'She the right one na? Have I made the right decision of marrying her?'

'Will I be a good husband? Will I be able to successfully manage this newfound relation?'

'Will the guests be happy and satisfied with the arrangements that we have been making for the past two months?'

'I want to sleep! I think I'll take a nap or two during the ceremonies.'

'Damn! My head will burst thinking too much!'

"Now you know how much of a nervous wreck one can become hours before the wedding?" Rishabh's teasing voice fell into my ears, halting the unending set of apprehensions, and self-talks I've been going through for the past ten minutes.

I was currently in my dressing room, checking myself time and again, with these stupid thoughts messing up with my brain, while he stood at the threshold, leaning against the wall, his arms crossed, brows raised.