41 | Intense Intimacies

Do follow me buddies ruhani_gupta so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Also Please do Vote (The Star Icon⭐) and Comment. It motivates your author to write more.

Chapter dedicated to _itspeaches_. Thank you love for creating these beautiful banners for Love Unrushed! I absolutely loved them❤

Not at all teeny-weeny update ahead!!

Happy Reading!❤️

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

Riya's Pov

The evening was crisp already as the sharp daylight has slowly begun to fade away, the only remnants being the magnificent amber glow gracing the sky. The dim daylight was now beautifully paired with a random pattern cast by the copper-orangish streaks of the fading sun.

The guests were gone and now mumma-papa, Kunal were leaving too.

"After we leave Aditya, don't forget to park your bike inside, and haan park it to the other side." I heard papa instruct Aditya making him nod lightly.

"Acha han Riya, the milkman will come around 7 pm, take 1.5 kilos only. Yaad se boil it and then keep it in the fridge after it cools down." Mumma reminded as she walked towards the car, settling the dupatta on her shoulder.

"Hanji." I nodded in assurance, walking alongside.

"Call us if you get confused about anything." She patted my back softly.

Before I could pass a nod in reply, she worded,

"Acha haan, sone se pehle give kaadha to Isha. And tum dono bhi, don't miss out on dinner or milk at night." Mumma voiced in a firm tone, thus adding instruction number 194 for us to follow tonight, and eyed both of us,

"Aur haan, carefully lock everything, okay? Double-check all the doors before going to sleep, check the gas stove, switch off all the lights, take your dinner on time, and..."

The count has reached 199 now. Only one left to hit double-century.

"Mom.." Aditya spoke exasperated, stopping her midway.

"Jis hisaab se you've given us the instructions in the past thirty minutes, you should have just made us a slip of instructions. We would have read it and followed it step by step. It's difficult to remember so many things in so less time." He finished in a deep sigh, frowning at the elder duo.

"Behas karvalo bas jab marzi." I bit my cheeks to suppress the smile bursting on my lips as papa glared and mumma chided Mr. Junior Kansal.

Oh yes, I received a glare too, from my husband. But sorry, he poorly failed to scare me.