31| Missing Opportunities

Do follow me buddies ruhani_gupta, so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Also please vote (The Star Icon⭐) and comment. It motivates your author to write more.

You can also follow me on Instagram ( ruhaniwrites_ ) for story updates, recommendations and writing tips.

My delayed updates are directly proportional to the length of the chapter, hence, your author is trying to counterbalance her delayed update with a long update.🙈

*****

Happy Reading!❤️

****

Riya's Pov

"Adityaaa...Get up naa!!" I nudged my sleeping husband repeatedly who was currently sleeping as if he hasn't slept since the past twenty-six years.

Kumbhkaran!

Whilst I can get up at the slightest of noise, this sleeping log beside me hardly budges from any of the disturbances around. Though I assume that my jiggly-wiggly dancing and shuffling on the bed in the middle of the night only holds the power to wake his sleepy self up.

Pouting tiredly, I whined and tried my luck again, nudging a little harder this time, "Adityaaa please na yaar."

"Huh huh huh What What happened. I am awake I am awake." He jolted upright, his eyes open rather widely, too unaware and unconscious of the surroundings, and spoke this gibberish which I could hardly decipher.

"Get up na jaldi se, so that you can get ready even more jaldi se, and then we can have breakfast usse bhi jaldi se, and then we can leave and reach Hoshiarpur super-duper jaldi se!!" I exclaimed ignoring his lost-dazed state, unable to keep up my excitement at the mere thought of meeting my family after three days.

"Huh?" He blinked his eyes twice, as if unable to process my words, and gaped at me as if am some buffoon speaking.

Is his mind still sleeping?

"We have to go to Hoshiarpur, my home, your brand new in-laws place today. Remember?" I asked, madly scowling in his direction.

His eyes flickered to the wall clock, and instantly an annoyed look marred his face.

Switching his eyes between me and the wall clock, he voiced gruffly, "It's just five Riya. We have to leave at ten." He grumbled unbelievingly and rolled his eyes helplessly at me.

Shaking his head, and ignoring my happy-hopeful face, he lied down again, his eyes closed and his one arm over his eyes.

Next Level Beizzati.

Hawww!

"Han so? You take one hour to freshen up, sometimes even more. And this hair of yours never gets set easily, all the time you keep settling them. Sometimes this way, Sometimes this." I mimicked him settling my hair with my hands ruffling them one side to the other as he does.

"So take one hour for them. Then we have to eat breakfast and sit with family too for some time, then arrange the gifts in the car. Then there is a chance that we may get stuck up in something. So this all will take time na." I snorted irritatedly, scowling in his direction.

He opened his eyes lightly only to throw an irked look at me and then shut his eyes blowing a helpless sigh, and shook his head in resignation.

"Why the hell do you have to start our every morning with a fight?" He muttered to himself, his eyes still closed, and a teeny-weeny amused yet defeated look marrying his features.