jiang cheng x reader 🍇࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff with slight angst 

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wei Wuxian and Lan Zhan finally decided to visit Lotus Pier after everything was over with. They were just walking through the market when someone called out to them. "A-Xian!! A-Xian!!" They turned around to see a very pregnant [Y/N]

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened. He hadn't seen [Y/N] since they were younger. He didn't know where she had gone but he did know that he had forgotten about her. She was dressed in the Yunmeng robes with a clarity bell at her waist that jingled every time she moved. She was also quite pregnant. 

You may change it if you want to

"A-[Y/N]..?" Wei Wuxian asked surprised. He moved forward towards her. "A-Xian!! It really is you!" She smiled brightly. "A-[Y/N]! What are you doing here? And you're pregnant?" She smiled brightly. "Its so good to see you again A-Xian! And I live here now! And I am pregnant. Three months left to go!" She exclaimed happily. 

He smiled. "Thats great! Who's the father?" He smirked a little. She giggled and blushed like a little girl with a crush. "A-Cheng.." Wei Wuxian's eyes widened. "Really? That prick? He managed to get you to marry him? Oh wow. How much did he pay you?" He teased her. She giggled. "Want to feel?" She asked and he nodded happily and felt her belly gently. Lan Wangji just stood off too said letting them have their reunion. 

"Come to Lotus Pier! Let's catch up!" She smiled happily. Wei Wuxian faltered. "I..I'm not sure that is such a great idea.. Jiang Cheng.." He trailed off very really guilty now. She had offered and he had to sadly decline. 

[Y/N] pouted and grabbed his hands with hers. "Please A-Xian..! A-Cheng is gone with Jin Ling on a night hunt right now..! It will just be for a little bit.." She pleaded him. Wei Wuxian could not say no to her puppy eyes plus she was pregnant. He caved. "Fine.. But not for long.. and just for the baby.." Her face lit up. "Great!" She did a closed eye smile.