lan wangji x older!reader ❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @sereinordic 

▶ Fluff 

▶ Female reader

Extra: 

This is what [Y/N] is going to be wearing in the 13 years time skip- if you don't like it then you can always change it

This is what [Y/N] is going to be wearing in the 13 years time skip- if you don't like it then you can always change it. This is mostly just for me- Also don't mind the veil-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was the first time Lan Wangji had ever felt this way before. When had first set eyes on her he fell in love immediately but he didn't realize it. He was already so bad at talking with people. Plus she was older than him and always busy. She rarely had time to talk to him. 

Ever since [Y/N] had met him, she had started to receive little gifts. Whether it be hairpins, flowers, food, clothes, books or even just little notes. She always received something each day. Of course she kept everything and ate all the food. It felt... nice to feel special like this. She really enjoyed it. Even though she was always busy, I mean she was a Clan Leader. It was a small Clan that not many knew about and they had suffered greatly during the Sunshot Campaign. Because of this [Y/N] had always been extremely busy trying to fix everything and organize everything. 

She would often visit the Cloud Recesses for help from Lan Xichen. Even though she was older than him by almost 2 years. He had offered to help her and see agreed. Thats also where she had met his younger brother, Lan Zhan courtesy name Wangji. He was cold and didn't talk much. He was stone faced but he seemed to be softer with her for some reason but of course the [H/C] haired female didn't notice. 

"Thank you so much!" [Y/N] bowed and Lan Xichen bowed back. "Its no problem Clan Leader [L/N]." He smiled. "Feel free to come back anytime as long as you have that jade token." 

[Y/N] nodded. "You, and also your brother, are always welcome to our little Clan. Please come and visit when you have time." She smiled. "I must be off. There is still quite a lot I need to do." Lan Xichen nodded. "Of course I won't hold you." He paused and pulled something out of his sleeve. "Also someone asked me to give these to you. I hope you do like them."