juniors x mother figure!reader 🌑࿐

▶ Requested by - @SOrtiz2020

▶ Fluff :)

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jin Ling scowled as he stopped away from the two Lans. One was laughing and the other was looking nervous. 

At the same time, a certain [H/C] haired female was walking along the same path. 

Jin Ling paused when he saw her. 

[Y/N] blinked before she smiled softly. "Hello Jin Ling. How are you today?" 

Jin Ling scowled and crossed his arms over his chest, muttering under his breath. [Y/N] patted his head before walking away to where the two Lans were standing. 

"Hello Sizhui, Jingyi, how are you two today?" She asked softly. Jingyi stopped laughing and straightened, a large smile on his face. "A-Jie!" He exclaimed and ran up to her. He crashed into her and hugged her waist tightly. [Y/N] laughed softly and wrapped one her arms around the male. "Hello A-Yi." 

"Good morning Jiejie." Lan Sizhui smiled politely. "Hello A-Hui." [Y/N] did a closed eye smile. Jin Ling joined them again, huffing. 

"A-Ling, are you alright?" 

"NO! Lan Jingyi dressed Fairy up in my robes!" Jin Ling shouted. 

Jingyi quickly let [Y/N] go and hid behind her, snickering. 

"Jingyi.." Sizhui sighed, not even surprised he would do something like that. 

[Y/N] couldn't help but laugh softly into her sleeve. "Enough." 

With one word all three of them lined up in front of her. 

[Y/N] smiled happily at their antics. "Come now. I'm going to go and make some sweets, would you three like to help me?" 

The all nodded eagerly. 

"Come on." She smiled and gestured for them to follow her. Lan Jingyi hurried up and caught up to her, grabbing her hand with his. Sizhui walked up on the left side of Lan Jingyi smiling and laughing softly. Jin Ling was hesitant but walked up onto [Y/N]'s right side and grabbed her other hand, cheeks rosy from embarrassment. 

They all walked away happily to the kitchens. 

Wei Wuxian grinned. [Y/N] sometimes reminded him of his own Shijie, Jiang Yanli, except [Y/N] is more motherly than Yanli ever was. "She acts like their mother." He mused. "They really shouldn't call her 'Jiejie' they should be calling her 'A-Niang'." 

"Mn." Lan Wangji agreed. The [H/C] haired female had also acted like a mother figure to him when he needed one. 

Wei Wuxian huffed. "She acts like a mother hen." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I hope you like it 🤧☺️ its not my best 🤷‍♀️

Completed : 8/28/2021