wangxian x child!reader 🥀❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076 

▶ Fluff with small angst ? I tried to make it scary >:) somewhat- 

▶ Female Reader

▶ Per request [Y/N] shall be 10 in this also [Y/N] eyes shall be blue and green 

▶ I finally get to use this gif :)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] was walking around the big castle up on the hill. Everyone had been warned not to go near it but [Y/N]'s ten year old brain didn't fully understand the full meaning to that warning and went near the castle anyway. 

She craned her neck upwards to try and get a better look at the huge, looming, castle. It gave her the creeps making her shiver. She pulled her old, dirty, [F/C] hanfu closer to her as she fiddled with a strand of [H/C] hair. Her blue and green eyes darted around, looking at any sort of movement. [Y/N] shook her head. 'Its just the wind!' She let out a shaky breath, trying to calm her beating heart and ease the bad feeling at the bottom of her stomach. 

She continued forwards until she came across a giant opening into the castle. [Y/N] thought nothing of it and gingerly stepped over the rubble. A chilling cold breeze came from inside the castle blowing her medium length (or whatever length-) [H/C] hair. [Y/N] shivered and thought maybe she should head back but she had been dared by a female much older than her to go and explore the castle. Like the stupid kid she was, she agreed. 

[Y/N] timidly took another step.. and then another... then another... then another and another... until she was fairly deep into the castle. The light from the opening was slowly fading away as she walked farther into the abandoned castle. 

[Y/N]'s eyes looked around at the creepy shadows and weird angles that jutted outwards, scaring her slightly. She paused and slowly turned around, eyes wide. When she saw that there was nothing wrong she let out a small sigh and turned back around only to let out a blood curdling scream.