nie huaisang x dead!reader 🌿࿐part 2

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Angst with fluff?

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ne, Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian spoke up. Nie Huaisang had already left and he wasn't looking much better than Wei Wuxian had last saw him in his last life. 

"Mn." 

"What.. What happened to Nie Huaisang?" 

Lan Wangji stayed silent. 

"Its alright if you don't want to te-" Wei Wuxian was cut off. 

"He is still in mourning."

"Eh.? For who?" 

"His elder brother, his wife, and his son." Lan Wangji answered. 

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened at the mention of [Y/N]

"What.. happened to his son? I thought he was healthy." Wei Wuxian was confused. He had already heard about Huaisang's father and he was there when [Y/N] was... 

Lan Wangji sighed. "A few years after his wifes death, their son was found to be dead in his room." 

Wei Wuxian froze and his eyes widened. 'What..?' 

"No one knew what happened or how it happened but Nie Huaisang was devastated at the loose because his son was the only thing his wife had left him in this world after she had passed." 

Wei Wuxian was horrified. 'Oh.. Poor Nie-Shixiong...' 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Nie Huaisang sat in his room, his back to the window, as he held the hairpin he gave his lover when they first got engaged. Tears dipped onto his hands and clothes as he continued to stare at the finely crafted hairpin. 

Behind him a spirit of a female and child stood in the moonlight. The female holding the boy who clung to her like a baby. She smiled softly as her [H/C] locks blew with the midnight breeze. She smiled a soft, sad, smile. 

Slowly a cloud moved over and blocked the moon. The moonlight disappeared and so did the two spirits. 

'A-Sang.' 

Nie Huaisang looked up and behind him but saw nothing. More tears started to fall as he realized he had thought had had heard his dead lover calling out to him. Just like she use to.

"A-[Y/N]..." He muttered weakly. "A-Shu.." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Shu means Pure; virtuous

▶ Done! Part 2 I just really wanted Wei Wuxian to react to finding out that everyone Nie Huaisang loves is dead- lmao is that sadistic? probably 

Completed : 8/3/2021