jiang cheng x reader 🍇࿐ birthday special

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIANG CHENG 🎉🎉

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff ^^

▶ Female reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jiang Cheng woke up to someone shaking him. He groaned and slowly opened an eye.

"Chengcheng!" A smiling face greeted him. "Wake up!"

Jiang Cheng groaned again before rolling over so that his back was to whoever was trying to wake him.

[Y/N] pouted at the males coldness. It wasn't even that earlier! Did he seriously forget what today was? She wanted to roll her eyes in exasperation. 'How annoying! How did I ever end up with someone like him?'

"Chengcheng!" She whined, shaking him harder. "Wake up!! Do you not know what today is?"

The Jiang groaned once again before rolling over and opening his steely eyes. He glared tiredly at the female who decided to wake him up so dreadfully earlier. "What? What do you need? It's so.. earlier!" He hissed irritatedly.

This time [Y/N] really did roll her eyes. "You're such an idiot!"

"Who are you calling an idiot?" Jiang Cheng demanded tiredly, suddenly sitting up. He had such a cute, tired, angry pout.

[Y/N] had to stop herself from cooing at the man. 'He looks like an angry kitten! Awww! Why can't he be this cute all the time?'

"You seriously don't remember what today is? Really?" She looked at him in disbelief. Letting out a scoff, the [H/C] haired woman crossed her arms over her chest and looked away, not believing what was happening. "Did you spend too much time with Wei Wuxian? Have you gained his poor memory?" She muttered under her breath, fully intending for her husband to hear her.

Jiang Cheng narrowed his still half asleep eyes at her. "What. are. you. talking. about?" He demanded.

[Y/N] puffed her cheeks out like a pouting child. "It's your birthday dummy!" She wailed. "You promised that you would spend some time with me and A-Ling!" She looked at him concerned. "Did you really forget?"

Jiang Cheng's eyes widened in realization. It struck him like lightning.

"O-oh..." He sputtered. He really had completely forgotten about it! 'Has Wei Wuxian truly rubbed off on me?'

[Y/N] looked at him worriedly. "Well... I'll leave you to get ready then.. A-Ling and i have been waiting for nearly an hour for you..." She stood and adjusted her [F/C] hanfu. It looked very nice; she looked very nice, like she had put a lot of thought and effort into her look today. Jiang Cheng immediately felt guilty at her words.