jin guangyao x reader 🎗࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Heavy angst with a small amount of fluff

▶ Female reader

⚠ Warning ⚠

This contains spoilers of mdzs season 3!! I suggest you watch all the episodes that are out rn first if you don't want spoilers and if you want to know what's going on

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wei Wuxian watched from his spot next to Lan Wangji. His eyes were watching the [H/C] haired female who sat next to Jin Guangyao. Wei Wuxian just completely blocked out whatever the Jin was saying. He was too focused on [L/N] [Y/N] or better known as Madam Jin.

She was smiling happily as she and Jin Guangyao held hands underneath the table, shooting secret glances at each other while he talked. They thought that no one was looking at them or even noticing the secret glances, but the truth was everyone knew how much they were in love. Everyone could see it, even a blind man could see clear as day that they were deeply in love. (Rip Xiao Xingchen-)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-A-Yao..." [Y/N] whispered, horrified. "W-what have you... d-done..?!"

Jin Guangyao lowered his head in shame. "Listen to me A-[Y/N]-"

"No! What have you done?! T-tell me it's not true! T-Tell me it's n-not!" She cut him off, raising her voice as desperation filled it. "T-tell me it's a lie.. J-just a harsh lie.. r-right..?" Her voice broke.

Guangyao took a step towards the women but she only backed away further. "Please! Listen to me A-[Y/N]! I promise it's a lie!" His voice shook. "I promise! I-I would never do something like this to you!"

She shook her head, hugging herself as tears started to stream down her face. She was a hot mess. Her hair was messy and falling out of the style it was in before for the conference. Her hanfu was wrinkled and unkept. "A-A-Yao.. H-how could you..."

Guangyao looked at her and wanted to comfort her so badly but he was probably the last man she would want to hold her right now.

"Listen to yourself A-[Y/N]! I-I would never hurt you! Y-you were the first person to not care about where I came from! W-what my mother was!" 

For once, he truly didn't know how to respond to her. He didn't have an act or a quick, well thought out, comeback. He could truly be himself around her and now that was proving to backfire on him.

"I think... you should go to sleep A-[Y/N]..." He whispered. "You're tired. Today took a lot out of you and you need your rest. You should save your energy for tomorrow."