jiang cheng x reader 🍇࿐

▶ Requested by - @YueShuyuan

▶ Fluff <33

▶ Female reader

▶ Husband and wife moments 🥰️

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Chengcheng what are you...doing..?" The [H/C] haired women trailed off, not knowing what she was looking at. 

Her husband, Jiang Cheng, stood at the end of a pier with his arms crossed over his chest and a scowl present on his face as he gazed out across the waters of Yunmeng. 

"Teaching Jin Ling how to swim." He responded gruffly. 

[Y/N] blinked slowly, processing what he had just said. "Dear.." She slowly walked over to him and stood next to him. "Its winter.. And.. Your not even swimming with him.." She pointed out, narrowing her eyes at him. 

Jiang Cheng said nothing. He just continued to glare at the waters that swayed peacefully in the winter breeze. 

Suddenly, [Y/N] got an idea. She smirked and walked behind her husband. She wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face in his back, inhaling his smoky scent. "You two should come back inside now.. its getting colder.." Her voice was muffled. "Its getting late too.." 

Jiang Cheng grunted, showing that he had heard her but had no intention of going inside just then. 

The [H/C] haired wife sighed and pulled away. Her [H/C] locks swayed gently as she moved. 

Jiang Cheng finally turned around to look at her and why she had pulled away only to get shoved, hard, off the pier. He let out a strangled yelp of surprise as he fell into the freezing cold water with a loud splash. Water flew up onto the deck and [Y/N] was quick to step back to avoid getting wet. 

She fell into a fit of giggles as a shivering Jin Ling stepped out from behind her. His small hand was gently grabbing onto her hanfu as he gazed curiously at his uncle as said man resurfaced, letting out a loud gasp. 

"Y-you-!" He sputtered, teeth chattering. He couldn't even glare at the giggling female. 

"A-Ling came back to the house a while ago... We were wondering when you would figure it out.." [Y/N] laughed as Jin Ling smiled shyly. 

Jiang Cheng was not amused. Not in the slightest. 

"Come dear, let us go inside. We wouldn't want you to catch a cold." Jiang Cheng clearly caught the sheer smugness in the women's voice as she and the boy by her leg waited patiently for him to pull himself out and onto the wooden dock. 

He huffed but couldn't bring himself to scold either of them. When he looked at their happy faces, he couldn't help but fell happy himself even if he was shivering down to the bone. 

"Y-you... You.. two.. t-tricked me..!" He growled. It wasn't very effective as his teeth were chattering like old friends and he was shaking uncontrollably. 

[Y/N] smiled innocently and took her winter robe off and gently placed it around his shoulders. "Chengcheng, you must learn to own up to your own actions!" She chided, sticking her nose up in the air and raising her index finger. 

The Clan Leader's eye twitched. 

"A-Ayi.. C-can I have s-some dumplings..?" 

[Y/N]'s heart soared at the small boy who was looking up at her with such a cute face! How could she say no to that? 

"Oh of course A-Ling." She cooed softly, patting his head. Jin Ling cheered and smiled brightly. "Thank you Ayi!" 

"First we must make sure your uncles okay. We wouldn't want him to catch a cold." Jin Ling snickered. 

"D-did he just snicker at me?!" Jiang Cheng gasped. "Who taught him that?!" 

[Y/N] just did a closed eye smile and innocently lead the two boys back inside. 

Just as the doors closed behind them, the first snow fall in Yunmeng started. The tiny flakes of white started to fall. A [H/C] haired female could be seen taking care of a Jiang Cheng and a much younger boy in yellow. A mellow, happy, smile on her face the whole time. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ This made me so happy to write for some reason 🥰️

▶I hope I did alright and please enjoy :) 

Completed : 10/27/21