wei wuxian x obanai!reader 🥀࿐

▶ Suggested by - @Action_LiveHex

▶ Fluff and small angst (its on a slightly more heavy topic) 

▶ Male Reader

WARNING : THIS MAY CONTAIN SOME MANGA SPOILERS FOR THE DEMON SLAYER MANGA PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP TO CHAPTER 188

(Also there may be mentions of eating disorders) 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wei Wuxian continued to stare at the male who was practicing with his strange sword. Unlike normal swords, the [H/C] haired males sword was wavy and twisted. His strikes were swift and deadly, just like a snakes. Speaking of which, said male actually somehow managed to get a pet snake. It had white scales and sharp, deadly, red eyes that at some points in time seemed to glow dangerously. 

[L/N] [Y/N] had [S/C] skin and [H/C] hair that was shorter

[L/N] [Y/N] had [S/C] skin and [H/C] hair that was shorter. His had mismatch eyes. One [E/C] and the other [F/C]. His covered his mouth in bandages and no one had ever seen his mouth before. [Y/N] was harsh on everyone around him, including himself. He was cold and intimidating. It is also said that he hates men due to his past relations with them and shuts everyone else out. 

Wei Wuxian sighed as he watched the man practice his deadly sword techniques. He was completely lost in thought and didn't realize that Jiang Cheng had walked up behind him. 

"Why are you staring creepily at [Y/N] again?" He snapped, looking unamused. 

Wei Wuxian jumped at the sudden voice and turned around to see the Jiang heir in all his glory. "A-ah.. Ji-Jiang Cheng...." He laughed nervously. "I didn't.. s-see you there.." 

Jiang Cheng wanted to face palm. 

"A-and I wasn't staring creepily at [Y/N]! I-I was just watching him train.." Wei Wuxian tried weakly to defend himself which ultimately failed in the end. 

Jiang Cheng wanted to tease the man of his love troubles but had more important things to do. "A-Niang and A-Die request you." 

Wei Wuxian's who demeanor switched. He became serious. "Did something happen?"