CHAPTER 14: A Shocking Revelation

I hate that I am still hoping to get the light back into my life while the whole world is trying to pull me back into darkness.
Today my forest is dark. The trees are sad and all the butterflies have broken wings. ~Anonymous

Caution: This chapter contains abuse. If you are a sensitive person and cannot read about abuse, please don't read any further.
I do not promote any sort of abuse. Being abused is a very sensitive topic and people should talk more about it. It's never the fault of the victim so always fight for yourself.
You are strong, you are enough.

This book and the chapter are pure fiction.

******

"Hey, beautiful! How are you?" Rafael smirked and cooed in his deep voice coming towards the bed I was in.

"Let me go. Please!" I whispered with almost no energy. I was tired, hurt, used, abused, and hungry. All I wanted was to get out of here and go back to my home, to him. I was still tied to the bed. He wouldn't normally untie me, except for the times when I had to use the washroom or whenever he wanted me to do 'other things.' I am scared of the times when he unties me because that's when he shows me what hell really is. I don't want this, any of this. This is worst than hell, but he doesn't care. He's a monster in disguise. He is Satan with a pretty face. Honestly, his face doesn't look pretty to me anymore.

"I fucking told you not to say so" He shouted at me. I flinched at his outbreak.

Silent tears were falling from my eyes. I couldn't do anything. He would never let me go.

"JUST STOP FUCKING CRYING!!!!!! He shouted and when I didn't stop crying at my cursed fate, he came towards me and said "I am done with you, FUCKING DONE, YOU BITCH!!!" And with that, he roughly untied my hands and dragged me by my hair. I knew I was going to see another corner of hell today. I was way past his patience level. I knew he was going to do something to me today and that 'something' will hurt.

He harshly dragged me by my hair from my room into what looked like a living room. He had never once let me out of my so-called 'room'. I am going to see a lot of things I wished I never would.

"S-Stop!" I whispered. I had no energy left in me to fight him. Even if I was well, I still wouldn't be able to fight him. He was much stronger than me and right now his grip on my hair hurt. He didn't listen to my pleadings.

"S-STOP!!!" I said a little louder than before. I thought maybe he would turn around to look at me but all he did was shout once more."SHUT UP" he shouted, gripped my hair a little tighter, and continued dragging me towards the fireplace.

I didn't know what to do, I had no energy left in me to even plead to him, but I had to try one last time."Please, don't do this." I begged him.

His grip on my hair loosened. I thought maybe now he will let me go but I was so damn wrong. He pushed me near the fireplace and took the fireplace poker in his hands. My eyes widened in fear.

"N-NO! P-please d-d-don't" I begged him again and again, but he didn't acknowledge my pleadings.

"U fucking deserve this. Now you'll know how to obey me YOU SLUT!!!" he said and with that, he started hitting me with the poker.

The pain was horrible. I don't even have words to explain. All I could hear was the sounds of the poker making contact with my skin and the sounds of my screams. Death would feel better than this excruciating pain. With each hit, the poker tore my skin little by little. Blood was dripping from everywhere he hit me. Soon the floor near me was covered in my blood. I couldn't feel anything anymore. I was numb. It felt better, much better than the time when he was hitting me because this time I couldn't feel anything. I just laid there, a pool of blood covering me. I couldn't do anything, couldn't move, and even breathing was difficult for me to perform. I thought maybe this is really the end. The end of my pathetic life but it wasn't so. Slowly black dots covered my vision till all I could see was black. The last thing I think I heard was him saying "Shit!" before I blacked out.