CHAPTER 28: My Love

"Find someone who knows you are not perfect but treats you as if you are."
"If you want to leave her, leave her breathless.
If you want to lie, lie next to her. If you want to let go, let go of your pride and pursue her." ~Anonymous

Note: This chapter is hot. It's not exactly smut so you gotta take that out of your head. This one is for all my fellow unholy people ;)

"What are you doing?" I giggled. Adriano was holding my waist from behind and was showering me with butterfly kisses all over my back.

"Showing love to my wife." He said in between his kisses.

"S-Stop!" I said laughing while trying to wiggle out of his hold but he tightened it.

He made me turn towards him. Our eyes met and his eyes were dark. I unconsciously bit my lips. His eyes travelled there and he groaned. He pulled me towards him till our chests meet. My breathing became ragged as his lips were touching mine barely.
"Don't bite your lip, I want to do that." He said with a husky voice. He took my lower lip between his and bit it, not hard enough to hurt but enough to make me moan. My lips trembled with need. I was having butterflies in my stomach. He looked at me with his beautiful grey eyes.

"I waited for so long to have you back in my arms. This feels perfect." He said and kissed me hard. Showing all the love he had towards me.

"You look so breathtaking today." He said between the kiss. He again bit lightly on my lower lip asking me to open my mouth. I happily obliged him and opened my mouth. Our tongues slid into each other's mouths and I tasted the sweet flavour of wine which we drank just after dinner. His hands which were holding my waist travelled towards my thighs and pulled them up. I jumped a little and wrapped my legs around his torso. He kept his hands under my butt to support me and started walking up the stairs towards the bedroom without breaking the kiss. He laid me down on the fluffy mattress of the bed.

"So fucking beautiful" He mumbled while giving open mouth kisses all over my jaw and neck. He kissed, licked and sucked on my sensitive skin until I was a breathless mess under him. I couldn't help but moan when he bit near the crook of my neck. My back arched due to the heavenly sensation. He took it as an opportunity and unzipped my dress. Soon it was thrown away and I laid under him only wearing my black undergarments. All my scars were on display to him. I felt insecure and unconsciously my hands went to cover a few of them. His hand stopped my hand mid-way from doing so and he said "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes upon. Don't try to hide from me. I love you for your heart not for your body though it is very sexy." He said and winked making me chuckle. He smiled and continued "These are the scars of war. The war you fought and won. You are a warrior my love and I am proud of you. These scars do not have any effect on me. I know people who can cure them if you want because for me you are beautiful with or without them. Don't cover yourself." He said and kissed each and every one of my scars. Slowly, taking his time, making sure I feel the love and adoration he has for me.

He lifted his head to look at me and I smiled at him. With all the courage I had, I tried to unbutton his white shirt. He helped me with that and soon it was thrown away. My hands travelled upon the beautiful work of art on his body. I kissed and bit on those tattoos. He groaned and pushed his head back in pleasure. Both his hands were near my head lifting him up so that I don't get crushed under him due to his weight. I took my time to paint him and when I looked back towards his chest I saw it painted with love bites which were getting darker. I smiled proudly at my work. I kissed him again and then tried to unbutton his pants. I don't know how I was being so brave. It might've been because of the wine we drank. He stopped my hands from unbuttoning his pants and held them above my head.
"Not yet" He whispered huskily near my ears and bit it lightly. He started kissing me. I groaned.

He dipped his head and sucked on my skin giving a little pressure to leave hickeys and love bites behind. I moaned in pleasure. He chuckled at my reaction and continued doing his work.

I arched my back in pleasure and his hand slid behind my waist to pull me more into him.
Soon he removed the only coverings I had and treated me like the most precious thing in this world. He kissed every inch of me until I was trembling under him with need. His hands moved all over my body making my eyes roll back in pleasure.

"Please" I whispered. I could feel him smirk against my neck. Only after kissing every inch of my body, he made love to me. Causing a series of moans to leave both our mouths when we reached pure ecstasy.

******

We were both lying on the bed. After we made love to each other and he helped me bathe. He washed my hair and my body himself and carried me back to the bed where he dried my hair and applied lotion to my body. I never thought I would get such a caring and loving husband. I am so happy.

"Are you sore?" He asked while looking down at me. My head was laying on his chest. I could smell him. His cologne was so addicting. He smelled amazing like woods and rain. His right hand was curved around me pulling me closer to him and running small circles on my exposed shoulder.

"A little bit but I'll be fine. What was it that you wanted to tell me?" I asked.

"We need a model for our company. The last one, Ella is pregnant and so she decided to leave this profession. I talked to both our parents and we decided for you to be our next main model" He said as if it was nothing.

I lifted my head abruptly and looked into his eyes with my own eyes widened "What? A-Are you serious?" I asked in astonishment.

He wrapped both his hands around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I was now lying above him with our chests on each other.

"I am absolutely serious my love. So would Mrs Alice Adriano D'Angelo agree to this job?" He asked.

"YES! Of course Yes!" I screamed in joy and kissed him all over his face making him chuckle.

"I've also booked tickets for our honeymoon." He said while kissing my jaw.

"Really? Where are we going, my dear husband." I teased him while giving hickeys all over his jaw. He groaned and flipped me, so he could be above me.

"Paris. You wanted to have a romantic dinner in front of the Eiffel Tower right. Let's do that and maybe more" He said and my eyes widened. Tears brimmed my eyes.

"You remembered?" I whispered and he kissed both of my eyes and replied "I can't forget anything about you baby"

I pulled him towards me and kissed him with everything I had. One of my hands went into his hair, gripping it and pulling him towards me and the other one was wrapped around his wide shoulders.

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you" He replied and kissed me again.

******

A/N: Hello love!
How was this chapter? It was hot right? Well, try reading it with the song I had put. It'll really add the spice to this chapter. I hope you guys like this ch. Just one more to go.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow.

Spread love ❣

~Love 𝔅

******