◎ M Y W O R K S ◎

._________ .✵. _________.

U N B R O K E N

D E S C R I P T I O N

"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck.

"Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy voice, unable to resist the flames his touch lit inside me.

He chuckled darkly and a sly smirk decorated his handsome face.

"Why would I do that when I can fuck you instead, baby?" He replied and used his large, rough hand to pinch my nipple through his thin black shirt.

Holy moly!

✧・✧・✧・✧・✧・✧

|𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞| a young woman who was chased by her demons and her past. She was supposed to be a queen with cuffs and chains tied around her, but she refused this fate and kept on running. Even after so many hardships and pain, she is still unbroken but is it the real truth?

|𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐃𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬| a ruthless, powerful, multi-billionaire and one of the biggest and most feared men in the underworld. He was a merciless king, a ruthless ruler, and a great fighter. He wanted to see the downfall of his only rival and now he had found a way to do so.

What will happen when their paths meet? Will there be fireworks or explosions?

_________ ❦ _________

Happy reading♡

Mature 🔞

_________ ❦ _________

ALSO!

I have a BIG Announcement to make.

I am releasing my N E W   B O O K !

This book is called -

._________ .✵. _________.

S A M E   O L D   L O V E

D E S C R I P T I O N

Selena Lennon had a dark past, which she wanted to avoid at all costs. She meets Daniel Crawford, one of the top businessmen in the entire state. She signs his one-year contract for working with his sister, a renowned author, to help her complete her book. As she starts getting attracted towards Daniel, she comes across the only person she least expected to meet, Orion Marino. The man who broke her heart, the man who betrayed her, the man who destroyed her. Her same old love.

In this journey -

Heart aches.

Secret breaks.

Truth stakes.

Love hates.

Will she be able to unravel the secrets or will she fall into the deep dark maze?

._________ .✵. _________.

Happy reading ♡