"The Assassin Who Saved Walter Park"

[Iruma looks as everyone else fights while he's on the sidelines]

Iruma: (*sighs*)...

Ali: Iruma?

Iruma: ...If I had gun I'd probably be a better help than here on the sidelines.

Ali: You have magic, Iruma. You could easily take one of those beasts down by yourself if you really wanted to.

Iruma: I know, but the last I used your magic all at once, I passed out. Like you said from when I first met you, I can't be abusing my magic like that.

Ali: I'm glad you're taking my words to heart, but I think I can help you with your little problem. I don't know if it would work, but it's worth a try.

Iruma: Huh?

Ali: There's a spell that can create weapons out of materials. Any kind of weapon as long as you imagine it and it's full function. But it depends. Is this gun thing a machine type weapon?

Iruma: Yes. It's a long ranged weapon used with gunpowder and metal to shoot targets.

Ali: Gunpowder again? Well you could probably make something similar that can shoot like gunpowder but replaced by magic. Just grab a metal piece.

[Iruma looks around and grabs a piece of metal rubble on the ground]

Ali: Imagine your weapon hard with all its function but powered by magic and say "Quartz Quartz".

[Iruma closes his eyes]

Iruma: Quartz Quartz!

[Iruma's metal piece turns into a sniper rifle]

Ali: Now try to shoot.

Iruma: Okay!

[Iruma aims at the beast fighting Balam, Asmodeus & Sabnock then shoots with a small strong piercing blast of magic that instantly kills the beast straight through their head, shocking the three demons]

Iruma: Oh wow! It actually worked!

Ali: And oddly with less magic.

Iruma: Well sniper rifles are meant to be a small but powerful instantaneous shot that need a lot of focus. You don't have to win with many blunt attacks, you just have to kill it once with one sharp attack.

Ali: Your very scary, Iruma. Are all humans like this?

Iruma: No, it's just how my third year in middle school classroom was taught.

Ali: Right that Assassination Classroom.

[Balam, Asmodeus & Sabnock rush towards Iruma]

Asmodeus: That was amazing, Master Iruma!

Sabnock: Just as expected of my rival! But what in the world was that attack? What is that weapon? May I see it?

Iruma: Oh s-sure!

[Both Asmodeus & Sabnock are looking at the weapon in amazement before it breaks apart]

Iruma: I-I guess it's a one time thing...

Balam: (*whispers to Iruma*) That's a human weapon you used in your "Assassination Classroom" days?

Iruma: (*whispers to Balam*) Yeah, but I replaced the function of using gunpowder with magic instead. So when you shoot, it uses some of the user's magic.

Balam: (*whispers to Iruma*) ...So it's like a magic bow and arrow? Why didn't you just use that?! Demons don't know the concept of guns!

Iruma: (*whispers to Balam*) I only know how to use guns... I never did archery before so I wouldn't know how to aim with it...

Balam: (*whispers to Iruma*) Fair enough. Just try to be careful.

--

[Timeskip to after Iruma absorbs the magic from the Giant Magical Beast]

Iruma: Thank you for the meal!

(Iruma sees a worn out Ameri being targeted by another demon as he takes a metal piece)

Iruma: Ameri get down! Quartz Quartz!

(Iruma gets his sniper rifle again, which shocks a lot of the demons, and he aims at the demon's leg who is stunned)

Demon: GAH!

Iruma: (Gotcha!)

Ameri: What?

Kalego: What did you just-?

Iruma: That demon was about to attack the president. Don't worry, I just stunned him in the leg. He's paralyzed right now, but he'll recover.

Kalego: Impressive... and with a weapon I never seen before. Well then again, this is the first I seen you use that spell with that magic blast. You're full of surprises, which means you'll be more of a problem than I thought.

Iruma: S-Sorry Professor...

Kalego: Well we'll just take him to custody for negotiations. He's probably one of the people associated with the terrorists who summoned these magical beasts. And Iruma, stop jumping into dangerous situations so recklessly, you'll be the literal death of me.

Kalego: (Giving me a damn heart attack everytime he does stuff like this!)

Iruma: Y-Yes sir.

Balam: ...

[Iruma looks to Balam who just looks at Iruma]

Iruma: (Balam is staring at very intensely...)

Balam: (What part of trying to be careful does this kid not understand?!)

To Be Continued...