"That Time The Assassin Sneaked In A Cacti Gift On Christmas For Kalego"

(Note: To the people who don't understand the timeline start of this chapter and are confused, this was after Iruma's Birthday but before Kerori asks Iruma and Lied to be a part of the Devimuse Team for the Demdol Games at New Year's Eve.)

Sullivan: You want to know what gift to give to Kalego? What's the occasion?

Iruma: N-None actually. It's just to thank him is all for the piano lessons. I know he's not a affectionate person, and prefers professionalism, but I still wanna give him something.

Iruma: (It's thanks to that I was able to play well in the Music Festival and he even was okay with being at my Birthday...)

Sullivan: Well, if you want to thank him, you should try giving him cacti.

Iruma: Cacti?

Sullivan: Yes. I actually visited his place on many different occasions, and while he is a very elegant type of person I always see his with different types of cacti.

Iruma: Oh well... do you know places where I can find cacti?

Sullivan: Hmmm well actually I have a better idea. Let's go out together, Iruma!

Iruma: W-Wait hold on!

--

Iruma: This is-!

Sullivan: This is the seed that can be used to be made with magic, similar to the one that made your flower.

Iruma: S-So you want me to make my cacti?

Sullivan: You see, I don't know what type of cacti he doesn't have, so I figured any cacti you know of would be something he doesn't have. I'm sure he would be happy to have such a rare find.

Iruma: H-How should I give it to him?

Sullivan: You can always give it to him directly?

Iruma: Yeah but then he'd argue about me being at school in the middle of the winter break. I know teachers still work to prep the students for when they return.

Sullivan: Winter break? But Iruma, it's still school.

Iruma: I-I... I was planning to give it on Christmas Eve.

Sullivan: (Ahhh, one of the human customs.)

Sullivan: Well Kalego would be very confused about getting a gift on a holiday that doesn't exist here in the Netherworld, but he would still appreciate it. Though, if you really are concerned about what Kalego thinks, I'll give you his address and you can just leave the gift there.

Iruma: Wouldn't that be breaking and entering?

Sullivan: Doesn't a round jolly man give gifts in people's homes by breaking into them, it should be fine.

Iruma: (It really won't.)

--

[Timeskip to December 24th at Kalego's mansion in the evening]

Kalego: (*sighs as he opens the front door*) Well that's done.

[Kalego turns to the left to see a gift on the table]

Kalego: ...The maids aren't suppose to be back until next year.

[He looks at the tag that says "To Professor Kalego From Iruma" and opens it to see a Christmas Cacti and smiles]

Kalego: That fool of a boy, giving me a cacti from his old world. He probably got it the same way he made that pink tree.

[He sees a letter from Iruma and reads]

Iruma (Note): This cacti is often called The Christmas Cactus, which is normally used to decorate or give as a gift to celebrate the Christmas holiday which by the time you read this is today. I was told that demons don't celebrate Christmas so I hope you have a great day. -Iruma (PS: I'm sorry for breaking into your home, it was harder than I thought so I had to go down a chimney to give the gift then climb back up.)

Kalego: (*sighs*) This kid is impossible... but he's technically my kid...

[Kalego's realization suddenly gets him sweating]

Kalego: Wait, did he say he fell and climb out of my chimney?! But how-?! When did he-?! That's like over 10 feet!!! Is he saying he climbed there by himself?! He could have fell!!!

[Meanwhile]

Iruma: (*sneezes*)

Opera: I told you not to climb the chimney, and just let me break the door.

Iruma: No I'm fine... maybe someone was just thinking about me. And I can handle it, I haven't had assassination training for a year for nothing.

To Be Continued...