"Where Are You, Iruma-Kun?" (Side Story) (Prologue)

Prologue: "Before The Disappearance Of Iruma-Kun"

Rinka's POV

For as long as I can remember, Iruma, Chiba and I were childhood friends. Well mostly with Chiba since we both went to school together, Iruma was more quiet and went to a public school but we were all in the same friend group either way.

Both me and Chiba knew of his family situation, the reasons he barely goes to school. He just told us to keep quiet about it, and for his sake I did. Iruma, who admitted to being jealous of being unable to attend school with us to our new middle school I had a idea planned for him, and both me and Chiba would make sure he'd get in.

Chiba's POV

Rinka had a idea to let Iruma go to school with us, and I agreed to it. We would both save our monthly allowances that we gain from our parents to bribe Iruma's parents to allow him to attend the middle private school. And while it wasn't a large sum of money, the parents agreed to it as long as Iruma continued to support them financially while attending school. Which was a very high risk, considering our school had a strict no-job policy. But it meant the world to Iruma, and that's what mattered.

He passed his middle school entrance exam, and was with us in class for a good 2 years at the school. He was still absent a few times, but was never caught for working a job. Both me and Rinka would cover for him, and ensure he could stay at the school. And then near the end of our second year, everything went downhill for Iruma.

Iruma's POV

I got caught working by two of the Class 2 - A's top rank scorers, Ren Sakakibara & Gakushu Asano who happened to be there to check on a rumor against me. I was reported, and the next thing I knew, I was told to be sent to E Class for my third year, and forced to quit my job.

I would later hear that a student name Isogai Yuuma has also been caught for working a job this year, as I left the room, so I guess I wasn't the first. Later I would walk in to see one of my 2nd year classmates Karma Akabane walk out of a damaged room, as I would help that very teacher go to the infirmary, being told that

As third year rolled in, I noticed Rinka and Chiba also going to this classroom, and realized they got sent to E Class due to bad grades. But deep down, I felt like it was my fault they got dragged down here, so I didn't speak to them. I would, however, befriend Nagisa Shiota & Kayano Kaede quite instantly (and a little bit forced) to be in their friend circle.

Nagisa's POV

Kayano was always encouraging, so in a way helped both me and Iruma out of our shells, like how she put my hair up in pigtails or how she tries to help assist Iruma with clean-up. Iruma always felt nervous and down, and I can understand why. Being dropped into E Class was punishment in this school no one wants to fall under. But I sense that wasn't entirely the reason for the down and feared mood, it was almost as if he had something to hide.

But all of that would be put on hold when Koro-Sensei would appear in our lives and changed us for the better.

Kayano's POV

At that time, I didn't care too much for Iruma, Nagisa or the rest of the class. All I cared about was revenge. While Nagisa's bloodlust was the best to cover my own, Iruma did peaked my curiosity slightly as being the top student in dodging and speed. Those two along with Karma and Itona later in the game, would be the most likely to be a problem if I'm not careful.

I waited and observed everyone. I knew Nagisa and Iruma very well. I even ran into a incident with Iruma who was trying to take a job like the Class President for financial needs but I ignored it all. And when I did get exposed and my tentacles were removed, my friends and classmates assured me that we were still okay with each other, even Iruma. When I told Iruma to stay behind during my time at the hospital, I offered to give some of my own showbiz money savings to help with his family difficulty which he declined on stating he didn't want another one giving their money to his parents, which concerned me but he looked to not wanna speak of it so I ended the conversation there.

Karma's POV

Iruma was just as tricky as Nagisa, and wasn't a easy target to hit. When the war happened I wasn't sure where they placed him, but rather in the solo frontlines with Kanzaki. Kanzaki was easy to capture but not Iruma, who managed to also take down a few people with her before coming in. He almost won the entire game by himself, but thanks to Rinka's long distance shot, he was taken down by a back shot.

Iruma maybe a pushover for a lot of things, but he was talented when on guard. Almost as if he fell into many troubling situations and had survival training at a young age. Of course, parents are jerks and I can relate to that, so I was surprised he didn't choose the kill team for the reasons of his family issues. Shows that he's not entirely invested on the prize money.

I did offer to beat up his garbage parents, but he immediately refused. He's just like Nagisa, too nice to confront his own personal problems with violence.

Mr Karasuma POV

I remember the boy being so nervous he looked like he'll have a panic attack at any time. I remember the conversations and advices me, Irina and his teacher had. As he grew so did his talent, and I was learning bit by bit about him personally. His parents didn't deserve to be parents, and I was originally making preparations to have custody over Iruma after graduation ever since I found out of his living situation.

By the time I was going to do so, however, I wasn't prepared for the shocking disappearance of Iruma Suzuki the day after graduation.

To Be Continued...

Iruma, The Assassin (On Haitus)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें