-4-

FINALLY AN UPDATEEEEE

here's a change in pov since I'm bored 😏

Hope you'll like this one!!!

Enjoy ☺️

~~~

Rafael P.O.V

I hit something with my hand when I woke up this morning, I open my eyes and see Laura laying besides me. I told her to get dressed up last night and leave me after I fucked her but she was so stubborn and don't want to move from the bed and I told her last night to get dressed before I wake up and this bitch still here this morning.

"Yo Laura wake up!", I said irritatingly as I shake her body rather harshly then she wakes up and give me a smile. I just gives her a deadpan look. "Go get dressed now!", I command and her smiles turn into frown. "What you waiting for? Get out of my house!", I order louder now and she flinched then start to leave out the and gather her clothes.

"Fuck you, asshole! I'll tell the entire school you can't even make me cum!", she screamed and I laughed drily at her threat, what age does she thinks she is?

"We both know well you were screaming my name all night.", I said smugly crossing my arms around my chest she throw her high heels at my face but I managed to dodge.

This is why I hate crazy girls like her.

"FUCK YOU!", with that she finally leaves my house angrily without wearing her heels and I finally can breathe in peacefulness.

I grab my phone on the nightstand and open Instagram to see new messages. I posted an invitation for the party in my house next weekend yesterday and I see many people have seen the story I put. I scroll around the app liking many girls and my bros pic then I suddenly remember that boy.

Barbie...

I smirk upon remembering our encounter yesterday at Chipotle, he was with his friends I think. He was sure annoyed when we met but I just like seeing him annoyed like that and to tease him around because he's such an easy thing to manipulate. I recently followed him in Instagram just curious of what he might post and turns out he didn't post anything but I see that he recently add his insta story so I click his profile picture.

It was from yesterday, it seems like he was out with his friends singing in the car. He looks so happy with a girl besides him singing along and moving her hands to the song. I snorted at his horrible singing but I strangely found it entertaining.

I found him entertaining.

I brushed off that stupid thought and exit the app before getting up and take a morning shower and also brushing my teeth in the process. I just remembered that Mary won't come until 10AM she told me yesterday so I guess I'll grab some breakfast on the road to school or whatever. Mary's my maid by the way, she cleans the house, she made me foods and do all the washing.

Grabbing a white undershirt and some leather jacket I pair it with my ripped jeans, I style my hair to my desire and spray myself with my favorite perfume. I grab the key of my car and make my way down to the garage, I decided to use my silver Aston Martin today. I turn on the engine and put it in sport mode before cruising along on the way to school.

~~~

As soon as I arrive at the parking lot I noticed Luka, Todd, and Kody on the front gate of the school so I leave the car and greet them.

"Wassup bro!", I hear Luka exclaimed rather cheerful and loudly, I slap his shoulder and he winces at that. He's the most loud and cheerful guy in this school I bet, he jokes around with anyone and always be on a good mood and it's irritating me a bit sometimes.

"You're so cold man!", He whined and I just give him a middle finger. "Anyway I can't wait for the party at your house this weekend!", he said as we walk into the building people are looking and gawking at us, yeah we're kinda known not only for being in football team but also being good looking at that too.

"...So like I can't believe coach was mad at me for showing him my balls yesterday!", I hear the stupid blonde said. He's so random sometimes no one can't stand him when he's in random mood like yesterday at practice.

"Of course he's going to be mad, ain't no one want to see your empty balls bruh!", I hear Kody retorted giving that dumbass a back slap. Kody's one of our best receiver in the team, he's an African American guy with great vibes and he's pretty chill usually unless he's around Luka which let's face it even he can't stand his ass.

"Why you guys bullying me so much?", He pouted like he some kind of baby or something.

"Because you stupid!", Todd retorted. Todd's our linebacker and I personally isn't that close compared to those two I mentioned but he's cool.

"It's not my fault though coach told us to grow some balls and I showed him mine..", he said like a child and I just rolled my eyes at his expenses. We got to our locker and I noticed a familiar brunette haired guy few feets away from my locker. My lips instantly turn into a smirk when I see him picking up his books and put them into his girly bag. His eyes met with mine for a few seconds before he turns away and slam his locker shut.

I lick my lips seeing him walk away after that. He's my secret experience with guy that I'd like to keep as just an experience, maybe forget is more fitting. I'm not gay, I just like playing around with him just to mess him up and see him all flustered like how we did on my car, school bathroom, and in the empty classroom once too.

He's just one of my hoes and there's that.

I slam my locker shut and make my way to the canteen to grab something to eat before the class started. As always I'm gonna be 10 minutes late to class even though I'm already at school on time.

~~~

What do you guys think?? Let me know on the comments or DM :))

What do you think of Rafael?

Also if you enjoy this part a vote would be catastrophically awesome

-Love yaaa-