-27- [E]

NEW UPDATES AAAAA

hope u will like this one<3

~~~

Rafael P.O.V

Today's the day I 'come out' sort of to my parents. I've told them yesterday when they picked me up and we went to this charity event together that I want to talk to them today. They were skeptical but said they'll be at home for today. I'm so nervous to put it in short. I woke up at 5AM thinking the words to say to them and make them understand my situation.

I've been pacing back and forth around my room for the last couple of minutes and sigh then plop on my bed. I grab my phone and decided to FaceTime Alcrais. It's still 6.15AM I hope he's already awake. Soon my hope was answered when I see his cute face appear on the screen rubbing his eyes.

"Hey bae!", I said with a smile.

He yawns then smile cutely afterwards, "Hii youu!", He greeted back, squinting his eyes while doing so.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Mhmm yeah I slept with my phone on my hand after we call last night..", he mumbles.

I chuckled at that, "You're so cute when you snore.", I pointed out as I sit up and lean against my bedpost.

"No I do NOT snore!", He scoffed.

"Oh ho ho, and how would you know that Mr. Snore-fast?", I asked with a grin.

"Because... I just don't!", He stated.

"Yeah yeah and you're straight!", I retorted, he scoffed again. He looks so cute in the morning, all lazy and just mumbly.

"Also how's your feeling for today?", He changed the topic.

I sigh, "I dunno bae, I just I'm scared still.. what if they don't accept me and us?", I confessed.

He hums, "Well then I won't be alone in this..", he muttered and I raise my eyebrows at that. "... I'm just kidding! I hope they'll accept you and me too at that..", he correct himself. I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"Can I visit your place after talking with my parents?", I asked.

"Rafael... You don't even have to ask for my permission. I'll be here with open arms and open mouth and open hole!", He blurted out.

I burst out laughing at the last sentence he said. "Bet then... Imma fill that openness soon!", I smirk and he rolls his eyes while the edge of his lips quirk up into a smile. ",I guess, see you later?"

"You know it Mr. Hung! Good luck!", He then blow me a virtual kiss and blow him back. After the FaceTime ends I decided to get up and collect all the courage I can get and make my downstairs to the living room where I find my parents seated watching early morning news.

"Morning son!", My dad was the first to greet me.

"Oh Junior! How's your sleep honey?", My mom asked me looking up from her phone.

"Morning dad, morning mom!", I greeted curtly. I take a seat across their sofa, "And uh it was pretty nice.", I stated. She nod and smile sweetly at me.

"Why don't you grab something for breakfast and we can talk 'the talk' you're talking about yesterday?", My mom suggested and I nod my head. I do need energy for it so I get up and make my way to the dining room and grab some pancakes and pour strawberry syrup as the topping.

I start digging into it while still thinking hard about the perfect words that I should say to them. It's the first time that I ever think this much, usually I just don't care at all but it's different now. When my plates finally empty I got up and place it in the washing machine.

I make my way back into the living room and sit on the spot I was on earlier.

"So what you want to talk about, Mijo?", Dad asked sipping on his coffee.

I take a really deep breath and face them both, "Momma, dad I-", I paused looking at my mom's frown and dad serious expression. "..I sort of dating someone right now.", I breathe out.

My mom's beam at me, "Oh the thing you said the other day was true! Who's she, when you introduce her to us?", Mom asked rather enthusiastically.

I gulped at that, "Ugh.. it's not a she..", I trailed fidgeting my fingers.

My mom frowns back on again, "What do you mean, Junior?", I see dad frown too now.

"I- uh I'm dating a guy.", I said shortly. I see mixed emotions on both of my parents face right now.

"Are you serious son?", Dad asked me this time. I look at him and nod my head, they remain silent for the next a minute or two until my mom come over and sit besides me then hug me.

"gracias por decirnos esto, cariño.", My mom whispered into my ear softly. I melted into her touch and I feel like the huge weight on my body been lifted up. "It's surprising to me but I accept you Junior, whoever you like, as long as you're both happy together!", My mom pulls away with a smile on her face. I smile at that and nod my head.

"Son, uh it's all a bit too sudden for me. I need sometimes to think...", My dad states then get up and leave the living room. I feel disappointed when dad didn't accept me right away but I understand maybe it's all new to him.

"Don't worry about him, Junior!", My mom assured me. ".. I'll talk to him about it, okay?", she put one hand on my cheek and caresses it, I can only nod my head.

"Also when can I meet this boy you're dating?", Mom asked enthusiastically now.

I smile, "Uh I'll invite him for a dinner sometimes maybe when dad's feeling better?", I suggested because no way in hell I'd introduce Alcrais to my dad this soon, he's still taking in it all.

"You're right, I'll definitely talk to Raf now!", She then kiss my forehead and leave the living room disappearing into the house.

I can't believe I just did that!

~~~

I now stand in front of my boyfriend's room and waiting for him to open up the door. Soon I was greeted by his cute self and I immediately clung myself to him, hugging him tight.

"Woah!", He exclaims holding to my back as I crouch down and bury myself further into his neck inhaling his soothing scent.

"You smell so relaxing bae..", I mumbled. I then pull myself off of him and immediately plop down on the couch. He closes the door and joining besides me.

"How was it?", He asked me curiously. I haven't told him about my confession to my parents yet. So I pretend to act like I'm sad and start sobbing to him. "Babe?! What happened?!", He rushes and hold my hand.

I lean into his ear and whisper, "I need to eat your ass!", I smirk and I immediately earn a slap my shoulder. "Ouch!", I exclaimed still grinning as he rolls his eyes in disbelief.

"Ugh sometimes I forgot that you're annoying too!", He gets up and go to the fridge to grab something. I too get up and follow him behind. I see him grabbing some cookie dough and a spoon then start eating it in front of the fridge. I wrap my arms around this waist.

"Feed me bae!", I said opening my mouth open but he didn't do anything. Wow how romantic of him!

"Eat a dick!", He grumpily said as he munch on the chocolate flavored cooking dough.

I pouted, "Your dick? I mean bet!", I smirk and spun him around, I hear him yelped in surprise when I do that and I go on my knees in front of him.

"God! Rafael are you fucking serious?!", He sounds surprised judging by his widening gaze and his agape mouth.

"Duh!", I simply said.

~~~

Oop Rafael?? 😳

He finally 'come out' so proudddd🌈🏳️‍🌈

Also want to say thank you for your support, we surpassed 800 reads and 100 votes 😩all thx to u guyss..

Love seeing your comments and dm about this book too 🥺

Till next Chapter 😼