-28-

All's well that ends well right?? 😳

Well.. hope u like this chapter

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

School come around on the Monday and it's as usual pretty boring in class nothing interesting, just my lazy self writing notes on my book. I suddenly feel a paper thrown at me and I look back to see Rafael's smirking. He's still the same in class, teasing me and all but it's kind of sweet now because he would text me then compliment me.

I grab the paper that was thrown and open it, it's his messy handwriting saying "U LOOK EXTRA CUTE BAE", I fight back the smile that's creeping its way into my face. I hear Cassy coughing not so subtly while smirking at me. She knows that Rafael only teasing me to "act" like normal with his friends.

"What does it say?", Cassy whispered leaning in my space. I show his writing to her and she starts giggling like crazy.

"Damn he's down bad I can't!", She whispered while stifling a laugh. I roll my eyes and shove the paper into my pocket, collecting it as a reminder about this moment.

~~~

Chemistry wasn't so bad, we just watch Mrs. Slyvia experimenting with salt demonstrating about Redox and it's pretty entertaining to watch. Now I'm waiting on the line to get the food from cafeteria, I watch people eyeing me weirdly when they passed me. I frown but choose to ignore the weird stares. When I'm about to grab my burrito Sandra, Agnez, and Cassy immediately rush to me.

"AL! come with us!", Sandra said furiously dragging me out of the cafeteria leaving my burrito on the tray at the table.

"What are you doing?! Where we going?!", I asked them, Agnez and Cassy look at each other.

"You haven't seen the school students forum?", Agnez asked and I look at them confusedly.

"Huh? Why would I check that stupid forum?", They frown and Agnez pull out her phone then show me a picture that had me freeze in surprise. This is the photo of me and Rafael on the ice rink. Why are they here?

I suddenly remember that Rafael told me Camilla threatened to out him and she fucking did. That fucking bitch!

"I need to find Rafael!", I hurry up jogging back into the cafeteria looking for him at his usual table but he's not there. I jog into the male bathroom and meet with few stares which I choose to ignore but he's not there too. I go back to the hall and into his locker but he's not there.

"That Rafael kid is a troublemaker! Skipping school without a slip nor parents confirmation!", I faintly hear the security guard says to one of the teacher in the hall. My eyes widen at the revelation, I quickly grab my phone and dial on his number. The line went silent after it saying he's out of reach at the moment. I fiddle around my fingers trying my best to contain myself.

"Alcrais!", I see Miranda rushing to hug me with Vera trailing behind her. "Are you okay?", She whispered.

I nod my head into her shoulder, "I'm fine, Mira... It's just uh Rafael went missing right now and I can't contact him.", I said still worrying about his well being. He shouldn't have pressured to be outed like this.

"Do you know some of his close friends or family that you can contact on?", I hear Vera asked. The only close friends of his that I know is Kody, Todd, and Luka which I don't want to meet in person with, but since Rafael's well being more important I look at Miranda.

"Mira, Vera can you guys accompany me asking his friends?", I plead while grabbing Miranda's hand with both hands and she nod.

"Of course!"