-6-

Triple update just because... :)

Hope you enjoy this part

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

"Oh didn't know you working here, Barbie.", He's wearing his infamous smirk yet again. I see his two other friends following suit behind him into the store.

"Man bakery is officially my favorite place, like do you guys smells that?", The one with blonde hair said as he inhale deeply the scent like Sandy with her oxygen.

"Yes I can smell your stupidity jackass!", Said the tallest among them all, I think his name is Kody if I'm not mistaken.

"Hey that's mean!!", I think his name is Luka said. I mentally cursed to myself, can today get any worser? What's next? Donald Trump buying garlic bread from this bakery?

"Cut it you both, Luka pick your cookies fast you're the one that's dragging us here!", Rafa said and the blonde guy huffed before making his way to the counter as I pick his order.

"Is there anything else?", I asked looking at him and he smiles sheepishly before shaking his head no.

"How long have you've been working here, Barbie?", I hear Rafael asked and I'm gritting my teeth as I give the guy Luka his exchange.

"It's none of your business.", I reply shortly and his friends nudging his sides after I said that.

"You've got quite a mouth huh?", He said curtly and I can't help but thinking about other dirty things that comes to mind after that.

"Is there anything you'd like to buy again, sir?", Pressing the sir part giving him a forced smile he then smirks again.

"Nope, c'mon you got your stupid cookies we outta here now", with that they leave the stores again.

"Who are they?", I jumped a little when Rosé suddenly asked from the pantry window. I turn around to see her resting her head on both of her hands while standing wearing a smug smile.

"No one they're not important!", I said looking back at the cashier machine.

"Oh really? The dude with the curly hair and brown eyes kinda cute right? RIGHT?", and I swear I can see her grins while saying that.

I sighed, "What are you on about?", I face her again and lean against the counter now crossing my hands on the chest.

"Oh nothing I can sense the tension between you twoooo.", She teases and I rolled my eyes at that.

"Yeah hatred tension maybe.", I answer while looking at the clock.

It's 5PM now

"No uh more like... Sexual tension.", She said that while smiling so smugly.

"Uh I'm done talking about this!", I made my way out to the worker bathroom and splash my face with the water. I grab my phone and check my Instagram and as usual the only thing that's giving it a life is my crackhead friends.

CRACKERS CRACKHEAD 🤡🤝

SandraOH.18 : yo BBL drake's so cute *attach picture*

Cassy_withoutie : he's my baby daddy BACK OFF 🤺🤺🤺

WAP.Pussycat8080 : BOTH OF YOU STFU

I rolled my eyes at their bickering at the chat. The only ones that still sane is Miranda and I'm glad she is.

Me : you all jobless people need job!