-7-

NEW CHAPTERS YAYYY

I hope you guys are healthy always ☺️

Without further ado enjoy this new chapter

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

I woke up the next day and see the old man laying on the floor near the staircase. He's probably too drunk to go to his room last night. Speaking of last night I finished reading the book at like 12PM and start doing the essay immediately until like 2AM. I've only managed to write one and a half page but that's better than nothing I guess the minimum is one page anyway so yeah.

As usual I use bus to get to school and nothing interesting until I look at my phone notifications and see the guy from the dating apps message me back. He sent the text at 11PM yesterday and I was barely holding up to finish the book and do the essay to care about anything else.

Haha yeah Alcrais sounds like
a sexy name 😅

And why? do i look like catfish lol?

and sorry was preparing
for school tmrw i just moved recently

I snorted at the first sentence, he's trying to flirt already and I type back my answer asking him about his age and where he's from I hope he's not that far off in age than me. I close and open my messaging app and I see Rafa texting me.

What this mf want from me now?

Piece of fart 🗑️

Yo barbie send me ass pic 😏🤝

I crunch my nose in disgust when I see his not so charming text from earlier this morning. That dumbass claim to be "straight" yet keep wanting to do something sexual involving me.

And I always fall into his good dick again and again.

I groan at my stupid thought and shove my phone into my jeans pocket. I decided to stare out the window and look up to the sky. It seems sunny today I hope it'll remain sunny in school too I don't want any drama today.

~~~

Biology class was pretty boring. Mrs. Pepper just give us bunch of assignments to do while teaching us so little about the actual materials. She's always like "you guys need to be initiative and learn more yourself" to cover up her laziness. Like how we supposed to understand if she didn't teach us properly.

Anyway I'm in English class now and I see Mrs. Grande come to the class with a blonde haired boy that's taller than her. The whole class suddenly turn silent and eyeing the new boy. He's got an ocean blue eyes and strong jawline, he's not too buffy but I can tell he's muscular from the looks of it. He's somehow familiar to me but I couldn't pinpoint who he is at the moment.

"Class as you guys can see we have new student in this class!", Mrs. Grande said rather cheerfully, she's that one teacher that always cheerful and like to mingle with her students even sometimes eat in class and chat casually when the class is over. "Why don't you introduce yourself, Hun.", she looks at the guy and he nodded.

"Hello everyone uh my name's Carlos Romano, I'm 18 and I just moved here from LA and hope we can get along...", He said with his smooth deep voice and I have my mouth wide open as soon as he said his name, he's the guy from the dating apps!

Damn he looks much hotter in real life!

I can hear people bickering afterwards.

"Damn he's so fine girll...", "Carlos is a hot name yoo", "I think Rafael got a competition now."

I rolled my eyes at some of the things they said. They're such a teenager. Mrs. Grande told the class to quiet down and give people the chance to ask him three questions, he seems uncomfortable but he nodded at Mrs. Grande request.

"Alright, Diana you first!", She pointed at Diana who's smiling widely.

"Are you single Carlos?", She asked and Carlos seemed taken back by the question but answering regardless.

"..ahah that's forward question but I am single for now.", He said rubbing the back of his neck. I hear Diana continue with a corny pick up lines that is "you remind me of a magnet because I’m so attracted to you." And the whole class booing at her for that. She huffs and flick some people off before Mrs. Grande give her a stern look.

"Hush now, anyone else?", Mrs. Grande asked and this time it's Sandra. Oh no I hope she won't embarrass me cause she be doing some embarrassing shits on the daily and never once be embarrassed.. I'm the one that get the second embarrassment.

"Sooooo if there's someone in the scene would that be guys or girls?", She asked and I swear I suddenly don't know her. Like you can't just ask someone that on the first day of school, is she crazy?!

She is.

"Sandra you can't just ask someone that?!", I whispered rather harshly at her direction but she shrug her shoulders off and give me a wink.

What she's planning now?!

"Oh- that's a bit bold and personal haha but I'm bi so probably both?", He said and the class said "ohh" in unison and he becomes a bit embarrassed by it but Mrs. Grande assured him that this class is a safe place for LGBTQ and his expression changed to be more calm now.

"Alright one more... Ah yes Cecilia go on!", I see Cecilia get up and give him her "pretty" expression or so that's what she always call herself when she does that thing.

"You're from Los Angeles right? Cuz I got lost in that angel eyes.", She proudly said and the whole class boo her.

"Boooooo!", someone give her a thumb down. "Boo! Boo! Boo! Tomato tomato!!", Someone shouted mostly the guys and she just huffed and get back to her seat.

"Alright alright that's enough now! Carlos you can sit next to Alcrais there.", She pointed at the spot empty next to my left seat. He makes his way to the empty chair and make himself comfortable.

"Alright I know you guys were hoping for free class but nu uh I wanna see the essays that I told you guys to make three weeks ago now. And nope no complaints of being late cmonn chop chop!", She ushered us then she starts collection our works.

"Alright so Cecilia, Blake, and Pablo were the one that hasn't give me the essays. Do you three want me to call Mr. Lee and give you an hour of lecture?", She threatened with her arms crossed on her chest. We know she's joking with that mostly because she's herself afraid of Mr. Lee and has been lectured for being to casual with us. It's still entertaining to see though.

"Hey..", I see from the corner of my eye and see him waving his hand trying to get my attention and I look at the Italian boy. ".. uh you're from the dating apps right?", He said softly with his rather deep voice and I'm surprised he recognized me too.

"Uh- yeah I'm Alcrais from yesterday...", I said unsure at nothing but he then smiles sweetly and I can feel my heart beat faster.

"You're so much cuter in person.", I feel my cheeks start to heat up at the sudden sweet words, I'm unsure of what to say and just blabbering nonsense before looking down avoiding his intense gaze and his toothy smiles.

And I swear that's the first time I need some CPR, I might collapse and die. Just like how I always wanted.

~~~

Oo Alcrais meet the boy from the dating app???

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Comment down below <3

Love yaaaa until next part