EXTRA -14-

NEW EXTRA SMUT CHAPTER ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

ENJOY!!

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

At first break Rafael told me to meet him at our usual meeting spot before after school, in the janitor bathroom. Upon entering the door I see Rafael leaning against the wall directly across me, he immediately smirks as I close the door behind me he pulls me into a sweet kiss.

We make out until we both need to take a breath and stare at each other's eyes for a second.

"Damn was missing that lips of yours, barbie.", He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes before chuckling at his straight forwardness.

"Oh really? You missed me that bad, Stinky?", I teased him and he groans as he peck me on the lips.

"Told you I don't like that 'pet name', I prefer papi or hot stuff to be honest.", He said and I laugh at that. Like hell would I call him papi.

"You're too full of yourself.. you're not even the hottest person on this school...", I trailed off and instantly I see his turn darker.

"What you mean? Who's hotter than me hmm?", He pressed as he spun me around and pin me against the wall. I gulped a little but my evil mind decided to tease him a little bit more just to see him getting all rilled up for nothing.

I shrug my shoulders, "mhmm I think Carlos hotter, oh your friends Luka too, I like blonde so much!", Lies I like black haired guy but I didn't say it out loud though.

He snorted dryly at my words. "Yeah, yeah whatever that blonde guy is nothing compared to me!", He then starts to kiss me with so much force and lust and I can't lie I love when Rafael being all cute to me but I also love the dominant and passionate Rafael. He then starts kissing my neck and at the same time his hands travelled and rest on the globe of my ass before squeezing me causing me to gasp.

"Tell me did that blonde guy make you feel the way I did with you?!", He whispered huskily to me, I hold back the moan that otherwise would I let out after he said that.

"I-I mean he could probably do that!", I try to regain my voice and my evil plan of making him even more jealous. "He's Italian after all and Italian known be a freak in bed, you know..", and I immediately regret saying that cause he suddenly pick me up and put me on bathroom sink.

Oh shit!

puling down my sweatpants in one quick motion he then kneeling down in front of me and start eating me out.

I feel my eyes bulges out at the sudden action but his skillful long tongue causing the butterfly feeling in my stomach. He then smack it hard and I moan at the contact.

"Hmm don't think that blonde guy, can do this!", With one swift motion he enter me bare filling me up into the brim and I can't hold back the screams I let out, he immediately found my prostate and he then smirks when he sense that he hit my spot. "See that guy can't found your spot as easy as I do.", He aims his monstrous dick into that spot again and again making me a panting mess.

"S- shit I'm gonna cum!", I exclaimed then I feel a white liquid squirting out my dick and neither me or him had touch it. It's all cause of his dick.

"Sí, Let it out bae!", He moaned as he keeps thrusting in and out with no mercy and I did, I put my hands on my mouth trying to hold back the moans from me cumming. I really hope no one was passing by this bathroom. This bathroom is rarely use because it's located all the way back in the school and it was meant for janitor bathroom but on the day usually the janitor wasn't around so I think we're safe.

I look at Rafael's sweaty and handsome face as he digging inside me, I pull his face down and give him a kiss and sneak my arms on the back of his neck.

"S-stay in this position!", I squeak out and he smirks before kissing me again holding us closer together ass his hips work its magic. He keeps hitting my prostate leaving me speechless as I'm about to cum again, suddenly I feel him tense.

"Wanna cum bae? Let's cum together yeah?", He whispered sexily and I nodded too exhausted to speak any words. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!", He pulls out of me the same time as I started cumming. He stroke his cock on his hand and squirts out the cum all the way to my chin and chest and stomach. He shivers down after the last drop and immediately drop on my body and kiss me.

He laugh when he sees his cum is all over my chin.

"Shit sorry I made quite a mess.", He cheekily said. I rolled my eyes at him too tired to even say anything. We stayed like that for another minute or so then he grabs some tissues and clean me off our cum that's sitting on my stomach and chest. I get up but my legs too wobbly to even stand by myself but before I could fall he catches me on his arms. "Careful there.", He said to me.

He then pick up sweatpants and underwear while still holding on to him I put it all back on me and I told him I can walk by myself now. Although I can feel my legs a bit wobbly when I try to walk out the door, I look around and see no one. I breath out in relief, I told Rafael no one's around and he walks up behind me. He insisted to drive me home and I let him do that since my ass can't sit on the harsh bus seat.

~~~