-FINALE-

This is the last but not least chapter of this book 🥲 I'm really grateful if u get to this point..

Without further ado.. here's the finale.

~~~
Alcrais P.O.V

Today's finally prom and currently I gaze myself in the mirror, fixing my tie and suit. Two weeks has passed by since Rafael asked me to prom and in those two weeks I found out I got accepted into UCLA, which coincidentally the college Rafael choosing for his football scholarship. We also did the English drama, that was kinda a disaster like I expected. I also went to another dates with Rafael too, we were visiting the zoo and spend the night on his family's cabin.

I hangout with his mom more and more too. She even invited me to go shopping with her and bought me the suit that I'm wearing right now.

"Alcrais! You look dashing sweetie!", I see Rosé place both of her hands on each cheeks smiling dreamingly.

"Rosé!", I exclaimed, flustered by her awestruck stare.

She smiles and help me fix the tie I wear. "You have no idea how much happy I am!", she said making me raise my eyebrows. "I feel like a very proud mom!", she confessed with a smile.

"You ARE my mom!", I return her smiles. "You're the mother figure that's been so good to me! Like we're not even related yet you're always there and help me with everything!", I continue. "I love you so much, Rose!", she stares at me dumbfounded as I see her eyes getting watery.

"I love you, hun!", She pulls me in the hug and sob into my embrace. She's the real family to me, even though we're not blood related it feels as it is.

Our hug interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. I went to answer the call and greeted by a rough and gruffy yet soft and polite voice.

"Sir I'm Michael, your prom car driver, I'm already at the lobby sir!", the man said to me. Michael's Rafael's family trusted driver, he's here by the request of Rafael. He told me that he wants us to be driven to school like those cliché prom scene in the movie.

"Oh yes! I'll be right there in a bit!", I exclaimed and then close the call. "I need to get going now..", I tell Rosé apologetically.

She then kiss my right cheek and pat my shoulder, "Go on, my grown boy!", she said.

She accompanied me to the Rolls-Royce that's parked on the lobby drop off area. I wave her a goodbye as I open the door and seat myself in the leather seat.

"All set, sir?", Michael asked.

"Yes! Let's go!", I stated excitedly. He then starts to drive me to the school. I also got a message from Rafael telling me that's he's waiting at school. I replied his messages and then put my phone into my trousers pocket.

This is my first prom and although I'm mostly excited I'm also a bit nervous. I can't really dance but I guess prom doesn't require you to be able to dance professionally. I'm looking forward for tonight!

~~~

"Thanks, Michael!", I said as soon as I open the door out of the car.

"Good luck, sir!", Michael wishes me with a smile. I return the smile and close the door watching the car disappear from school parking lot. I turn around and take a really deep breath before making my way into the building. I see everyone's in the hall all dressed up and pretty with their dresses and suit. I look around for my boyfriend and my friends until I notice them leaning against the wall near the basketball court the place where the prom will be held.

I make my way there and as soon as I see the glimpse of my boyfriend closer I'm awestruck by how handsome and expensive he's looking tonight.

"Babe!", I hear Rafael exclaimed grinning ear to ear. "you look.. dazzling!", he said while eyeing me from head to toe. "Wow!", He breathes out holding his arms out making me flush.