-24- [E]

NEW UPDATE

Hope u like this parttt 💖

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

"Oh Carlos, what's up?", I said trying to be casual but in reality my heart's racing at the sudden encounter. I cleared my throat, "what are you doing here?", I asked dumbly.

He chuckles a little at that, "This is my family's restaurant, Alcrais!", He smirks at Rafael direction who sent him a dirty look.

"Ah I see.. um well uh it's quite nice!", I tried to break the tension between them, he looks away from Rafael and facing me with a small smile.

"Grazie! Your foods will be ready shortly, enjoy your date!", He smirks then leaving me and Rafael dumbfounded.

"I can't believe we're eating on his restaurant for our first date, damn it!", I hear Rafael complaints, I shoot him a look telling him to lower his voice.

"Neither do I but let's just enjoy our date...", I shoot him a smile and he nods at my request. Moments later our foods are brought to our table. The waitress lay down the plates and its utensils first then get our foods to the table.

"Buon appetito!", The waitress exclaimed with a smile as he leave us with our foods.

"It smells so fucking good!", Rafael whispered as he inhale the amazing smells and I couldn't argue with him at that.

~~~

The meals were amazing and I feel so full now after being hungry from the earlier activity I done with Rafael. He decided that he'd pay for our meal too, with the same reasoning as when he payed for the ice skating. He asked me on a date so he payed which of course I didn't complain about since I'm pretty broke right now.

I look around for Carlos and found none, I was hoping I could talk to him about all of this and you know hoping that he'd hangout with me again. He's a great friend and I can't help but wanted to fix our relationship.

After that we leave the restaurant and to Rafael's but just as I'm about to enter the car I hear a voice calling me.

"Alcrais! Wait!", I turn to look back and see Carlos standing there in front of the restaurant rushing to get to me.

"Uh can I talk with him for a moment?", I asked Rafael, he rolls his eyes but nod regardless.

"Don't take too long though cause our date isn't over yet!", He said curtly.

I raise my eyebrows at that, "It's not?!", I exclaimed, he's already do much for today. He just shrugs his shoulders and get into the car. Now I face to face with the blonde guy from earlier.

"I- uh I just want to say I'm sorry...", He starts, ".. I'm sorry for treating you like stranger this couple of days..", he put on arms on the back of his neck. "..also for intruding your date earlier..", he added.

I shook my head and give him a small smile, "Well you should be! You're so cold to me in the class.. but I don't blame you..", I trailed off.

He nods, "Yeah.. I just I'm gonna feel happy if you are happy, and you seem to be happy with him.", He's referring to the black curly haired guy in the car. "..so yeah I'm just gonna wish the best for you two..", he gives me a small smile.

I return his smile, "Shut up!", I retorted. "You're gonna find the person that will make you romantically happy too sir!", I gesture to his appearance. "Look at you! I bet many people wants you and you'll find someone that's also good for you eventually!", I assured him.