A/N

Hii so "Barbie" has finally finished and while I was posting about the parts in this book. I also start in writing the sequel to this book.

If you curious and want to check it out, I'm happy to announce that "Ken (sequel to Barbie)" will be published sometimes next week in my Wattpad profile of course.

Although it has different perspective and storyline compare to this one.

It's from Ken's perspective, the new character that work in the bakery along side Alcrais. He doesn't get much attention in this story, that's why I spin it off to a new book or sequel I guess.

Based on the chapters that I wrote for that book so far, it's gonna have much more words and details also action than this book.

I can't spoil much but if you into that, definitely check it out 😁

Next, I want to thank you all for the support in this book. I started writing this book after I break up with my ex. Although I was extremely sad and frustrated, I chose to write this book as my escape and my own fantasy to how that relationship ending should've been.

Lastly, I'm going to post the bonus chapters after this. Basically the update on Alcrais and Rafael's life in college etc, also the detail of their first hook up. So stay tuned.

Follow me and DM me, if you want to stay connected. Until then goodbye, loveliess💖