Part 8

Steve
At Seven o'clock Steve was checking his hair in the mirror when his doorbell rang. He ran down the stairs and opened it with a grin. "Hey" Eddie said casually. Steve smiled and welcomed the other boy inside.

4 hours, two six packs of beer and a movie marathon later the boys were sitting on Steve's couch, both quite drunk. Steve wasn't even sure what movie was playing anymore. "You're really pretty, you know that?" Steve asked, admiring the other boy's long messy brown hair, brown eyes and kind smile. "Not as pretty as you, Stevie" Eddie winked, and Steve blushed at the nickname. They sat in silence for a few minutes, both trying to focus on the movie, but neither successful. "Wannna make out?" Eddie asked suddenly.

Steve blushed deep red. "Ok!" the older boy answered. Eddie scooched closer to him and looked at him with hope in his clouded over eyes. "Are you sure? We're really drunk" Steve hesitated. "Just shut up and kiss me," Eddie whispered. Steve pressed his lips to Eddie's. He gently rested one of his hands on the small of Eddie's back, the other hand ran through his hair. Eddie's arms wrapped around Steve's neck. Slowly the kiss became more intense. Steve bit down on Eddie's lip. Eddie let out a small gasp, and Steve took the opportunity to slip his tongue into Eddie's mouth. Eventually the boys pulled away, their lungs screaming for air. They rested their foreheads together, their breaths mingling. They both smiled, both so amazed by each other.
"Care for a swim with me?" Steve asked. "I'd love that," Eddie said quietly.

Eddie

"Ready?" Steve asked, looking over at Eddie. "Ready," the other boy nodded. Steve squeezed his hand. "3...2..1!" Both boys launched themselves into the pool, letting go of each other's hand and cannonballing. Eddie stayed under the surface for a moment before coming up for air. When he broke the surface he shook his head and water sprayed everywhere. "Hey!" Steve shook as well, spraying Eddie "Oh? So that's how this is gonna go, huh?" Eddie asked, swimming closer to Steve. "Maybe" he answered. "You asked for it!" Eddie warned, before splashing water right into Steve's face. The other boy gasped and spit out water before wiping his eyes. "How dare you! Ha! take that, punk!" He splashed Eddie right back. Of course, after that, they spent an hour in a heated water fight/ underwater wrestling match under the moonlight.

After they tired themselves out, they lay floating on their backs, looking at the stars. "You know, if you'd asked me 5 years ago where I'd be right now, swimming with Steve Harrington would be, like, number three thousand on my list" Eddie said. "Really? I thought I'd be, like, up in the millions, at least!" Steve laughed. "Do you still remember the first day we met?" Eddie asked, looking over at Steve. "Of course, how could I forget?" Steve looked at Eddie too. He gently tucked a strand of Eddie's wet hair behind his ear, and Eddie's cheeks turned pink. "I didn't realize it then, but you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." Steve whispered. "Really?" Eddie raised an eyebrow. "Ya, weird right?" He answered. Eddie laughed, and their hands intertwined.

"Hey Eds?" "Ya?" "I know this is a weird question, but, will you be my boyfriend?" Butterflies swarmed in Eddie's stomach. "Of course, Princess," Eddie smiled at him. "Robyn will be hearing about this!" Steve announced. "You guys are really close aren't you?" Eddie asked, but it sounded more like curiosity than jealousy. "Ya, she's my bestest friend in the whole wide world!" he said with a grin, and Eddie chuckled. Just then, Steve yawned. "Let's go inside," he said.

Twenty minutes later they lay on Steve's bed, looking at the stick on stars on his ceiling. Eddie was wearing Steve's Pj's, since he hadn't brought any. Which would have been fine if they weren't the only pair Steve owned, so the other boy was in just boxers and T-shirt, but neither minded too much. Eddie snuggled closer to Steve, breathing in his scent. "Good night Stevie" he mumbled, Yawning. "Good night my little punk" Steve answered, gently kissing him on the forehead. "Sleep well."

Hope you liked this chapter, I'm trying to make them a little longer. Have a good day :)