Part 20

Eddie

When they got to Steve's house it was only a few minutes before people started showing up, And within an hour, the house was packed. Now it was almost midnight, and it didn't look like anyone was going home anytime soon. Eddie
sat on Steve's stairs where it was quiet, eating a bowl of Kraft dinner. Steve was off somewhere getting drunk, and Eddie felt loneliness seep into his heart again. He took another bite of Mac and cheese, a tear dripping down his cheek. He wasn't mad at Steve. He wanted to be, but he just couldn't. Once he Finished his macaroni he sighed sadly and carried himself to the bedroom he shared with Steve. He didn't bother changing, Just fell onto the bed, falling asleep before his head hit the pillow.

He was woken some time later by the bedroom door opening and slamming shut. He sat up, yawning. Steve grumbled something Eddie couldn't hear and started digging through his closet. "Hey Stevie, why don't you come to bed honey?" Eddie called quietly. "I can't!" He shouted. "Why not?" Eddie asked, standing up and leading Steve to bed. Eddie noticed something spilt on his shirt, so he tried to take it off, but Steve wiggled around and giggled. "Would you stop squirming?!" "That tickles!" Steve laughed when Eddie finally got the shirt off him. "Ha ha, so funny" Eddie shoved Steve onto the bed and wrapped him in the blankets. Then Steve's eyes widened and he stood up. "Really?" Eddie groaned as Steve began running/tripping towards the door. "I have to make sure he's ok!" Steve struggled as Eddie dragged him back to bed. "Who?" Eddie asked, rewrapping Steve in the blankets with a sigh. "My boyfriend! I left him alone! I gotta make sure he's ok!" Steve whimpered as Eddie practically held him down to the bed. But he wasn't strong enough, and Steve wiggled out of his grasp, giggling. "Steve!!! You've gotta be shitting me!"

Eddie chased drunk Steve around the house for almost an hour before he could get him to go to bed, promising he could play Mario Kart tomorrow. He groaned and fell onto the bed beside his sleeping boyfriend. "I love you Steve, but your gonna be the death of me one day" he whispered, Kissing Steve on the forehead and turning off the light.

Really short chapter, kind of an addition too part 19. Have a good day :)