Part 29

Eddie

Eddie was shaken awake a few hours later. "Let me sleep Stevie..." he groaned. "I'll tell him you called," Robyn giggled. His eyes shot open. "Rob?! Why are you here?" He asked, sitting up. "Gee, i'm starting to feel kinda unwelcome," she joked. "Where's Steve?" "Sleeping, dude's exhausted" "I'm hungry.." Eddie mumbled. "Me too, but Someone ate all your food" she rolled her eyes. "What happened?" He asked, looking at her bruise. "What happened to you?" She motioned to the painful bites on his neck. "Oh." He ran a hand through his hair, but winced as his fingers caught in the knots. "You smell man," Robyn stood up. "Great, a real boost of confidence right there" he rolled his eyes.

Just then, Steve walked into the living room. Eddie looked him up and down. His hair was a mess, sticking up every which way. He didn't have a shirt on, and his sweatpants hung low on his hips, revealing more of his v-line than what was probably necessary. Eddie found himself a little turned on, but then he remembered the events of the day before, and knew Steve would probably be afraid to sleep with him again, worried about his mental state. To be honest, Eddie wasn't as terrified as he thought he would be. The initial shock had worn off, and now he was just pure pissed. He'd trusted Jason, for some stupid reason, but it was all fake. Just another way to manipulate and hurt those around him. Really, Eddie wanted to have sex with Steve because he knew it would help with his involuntary fear of touch that he'd developed since the incident.

Eddie looked at his watch. "It's 5:30, do you guys still wanna go to that diner?" "Sure, Rob, you coming?" Steve asked, scratching the back of his neck. "Actually, I think you two should have some time, just the two of you" She winked at Eddie, and he blushed. She must have seen the way he totally checked Steve out earlier. "Ok, I'm gonna take a shower" Eddie said, getting up from the couch.

Steve

"I'll join you," Steve said casually. "What?" Robyn and Eddie both raised an eyebrow. "What?! I can't shower with my boyfriend?" He gasped. Eddie shrugged. "Why not? Saves water," he smiled, winking at Robyn, who giggled. "No funny business you two!" Robyn called as they ran, hand in hand up the stairs.

When they got to the bathroom Steve shut the door, and gasped as Eddie's lips pressed against his.  "Whoa there tiger, take it easy" he pushed Eddie away, and the smaller boy's eyes widened. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" tears pricked Eddie's eyes. "it's ok Eds, I'm just worried about you" Steve picked up his boyfriend and gently sat him on the counter. "Are you sure you're ok?" He whispered, gently caressing his lover's cheek. "I'm ok Steve, I promise" he smiled.

Eddie

"Actually, I'm kinda horny" he whispered into Steve's ear, and the other boy gasped. "Eddie!" "What?!" "Are you serious?" Eddie expected him to be annoyed or scared, but instead he sounded curious. "Very. Your hair's all messy, the way I like it, and you're smiling, and your sweats hang lower than you think they do. So tell me Steve, what do you think?" The whole time he was talking he was walking his fingers up Steve's chest and shoulders, and the other boy couldn't help but shiver at the touch. "I'm thinking, we take it at your pace, how does that sound?" He gently cupped Eddie's cheek. "So we can have shower sex?" Eddie asked with a hopeful smile. "If that's what you want, but it probably won't be very comfortable," Steve chuckled.

Another short chapter. Not sure how I feel about this one, next chapter will be smut. Have a good day :)