Part 15 (smut)

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT!
*this is my first time writing smut, please no hate*

"Are you sure your ready?" Steve asked, raising an eyebrow. Eddie smiled. "I'm ready. But it's my first time, please be gentle with me" Eddie practically begged. "Always darling" Steve smiled. They both stood up from the couch, Steve turning off the tv.

"The first times always the worst, but it gets better, I promise" Steve said, grabbing Eddie's hand and leading him up the stairs. Steve led the smaller boy up to his room. "we need a safe word" He said, grabbing the bottle of lube in his dresser drawer and putting it on his nightstand beside his water bottle. "How about, Kraft dinner" Eddie grinned. "Great. And if you can't say it, tap my left shoulder three times" Steve said, sitting on the bed beside his boyfriend. Eddie nodded. "I'm glad I'm doing this with you. I feel safe when I'm around you" Eddie blushed at the cheesiness of his words, but Steve grinned. "I'm glad you could trust me with this. You know I'm here if you ever need anything, right?" Steve placed his hand on Eddie's. "I love you Steve" Eddie whispered. "I think I love you more" Steve teased. "Impossible!" Eddie chuckled, leaning closer to Steve.

Slowly Steve started Kissing Eddie. This kiss was different then their usual. It was more aggressive, needy almost. Gently Steve pushed Eddie so he was lying on his back. Steve ran his fingers through Eddie's hair. He straddled his boyfriend and began gently grinding his boner against the other boys. Both boys moaned quietly. "Can I take off your shirt?" Steve asked. "Shirt, pants, everything!" Eddie gasped, wrapping his arms around Steve, as if trying to pull him closer. "Alright, screw clothes! Who needs 'em?" Steve gently kissed Eddie's collar bone. Eddie chuckled. Steve took off Eddie's shirt and Eddie took off Steve's. Steve placed kisses and love bites on every bit of bare skin he could find. Eddie let out small gasps and whimpers, but both boys wanted more. Eddie started trying to unbuckle Steve's belt. "I got it love, save your energy" Steve smiled. Eddie watched Steve take off his own pants, and gasped at Steve's hard on, which was quite visible through his boxers. "Don't you know staring is rude? At least wait till I'm undressed" Steve chuckled, and Eddie snapped his gaze back to Steve's hands.

"Ready?" Steve asked. "Yes" Eddie said as Steve pulled off Eddie's pants. Now both boys were in just boxers. "Ever had a blowjob?" Steve asked. Eddie's eyes widened and he shook his head. "Want one?" "Ya" Eddie looked kind of surprised actually. "Can I take these off?" Steve asked, snapping the elastic band of Eddie's boxers. "Go for it princess" Eddie smirked. Steve rolled his eyes. "If it wasn't your first time I'd punish you for that" he said with a wink and Eddie gulped. "Let's do this." The long haired boy whispered. Steve started kissing down Eddie's v-line. Slowly his kisses made their way down the smaller boys thigh. He swiped his tongue over the tip of his boyfriend's throbbing cock, and the other boy shivered under him. He took half of Eddie's member into his mouth and gently sucked. He heard his boyfriend let out a squeak of surprise, and then a hum of pleasure. He sucked a little harder, bobbing his head up and down. By now, Eddie was a moaning mess. The younger boy rocked his hips, begging for more. Steve hummed softly, taking more of the other boy into his mouth. The rocking of Eddie's hips faltered, then he released his load down Steve's throat. "That was quick" Steve mumbled, pulling away and crawling back up to his boyfriend.

"Sorry! I'll try and hold it next time!" Eddie looked panicked. "It's ok! Your doing great baby boy" Steve whispered, caressing his lover's sweaty forehead. "Do you need a break?" Steve asked, handing the bottle of water to Eddie. The other boy took a sip of water and shook his head. "I can keep going" "good, Remember the safe word" Steve said, taking a sip of water himself. "Ok" Eddie smiled.

Steve grabbed the bottle of lube from his nightstand and Eddie's eyes widened. Steve was really surprised  that Eddie of all people knew nothing about sex. "Please be gentle" Eddie whimpered. "I promise my love, just tell me when your done" Steve smiled kindly. "Lay down" Steve said, his voice gentle but firm. Eddie did as he was asked. Steve took off his boxers, applied a generous amount of lube to his fingers and positioned himself in between his lover's legs. "Ready?" Eddie nodded, and Steve slowly put one finger into the other boy.

Eddie let out a strange noise form the first shoot of pain, and then the ripple of pleasure that rolled through his body. "More" he whimpered. Steve inserted a second finger, and Eddie moaned loudly. Steve put in a third finger, gently pumping in and out, stretching Eddie open. "More~ I'm ready!" Eddie moaned loudly. Steve pulled out his fingers, and Eddie whimpered at the emptiness. "Ready?" "Just go Steve!" Steve pushed his throbbing manhood into Eddie, and felt instant relief. Eddie made another strange noise. Steve waited a few seconds to let his boyfriend adjust to him "Are you ok?" Steve asked quietly. "I'm good, it just feels weird" Eddie answered. "Can I move now?" Steve asked. "Yes, please..." Eddie nodded. slowly started pushing in and out of his lover. "Steve~ so good!" Eddie moaned. "It gets better!" Steve warned as he hit Eddie's prostate. The other boy let out a yell of pleasure. "Faster Stevie!" He moaned. Steve began pumping faster. He was still trying to be gentle, though Eddie had probably forgotten that rule as he tugged on Steve's hair aggressively. "So close!" Eddie yelled as he bucked his hips forward. "Wait for me baby!" Steve moaned, hands gripping the bedsheets.

Steve felt a familiar knot form in his stomach. "Ok Eds, you can let go!" He yelled. In a matter of seconds Eddie released his load on Steve's chest, moaning loudly. A few seconds after, the knot in Steve's stomach unraveled, and he cried out as he came into his boyfriend, who moaned at the feeling of being filled up. Steve pulled out and fell down beside Eddie, panting

"That was amazing!" Eddie giggled. "I can't believe it! I've got Eddie Munson giggling like a teenage girl!" Steve exclaimed. "Sometimes you make me feel like a teenage girl! all shy and nervous" Eddie chuckled. "I love you my little punk" Steve whispered, kissing Eddie on the forehead. "I like it when you kiss my forehead" Eddie blurted. "Really?" "Yes. Sorry, that just slipped out" Eddie blushed. "Hmm, well, now I'm not gonna do it!" Eddie just huffed and snuggled closer to Steve. "Did I do good?" It took Steve a moment to register what the question was about. "You mean the sex?" "Ya" "You did good, for your first time" Steve shrugged. Eddie gasped. "What's that supposed to mean?!" Steve just laughed.

"Let's get you cleaned up" Steve said kindly. He got up from the bed and left the room  for a couple of minutes and then came back with a damp rag. Gently he wiped them both clean and threw the rag in his laundry hamper. "Thanks babe" Eddie whispered, laying his head on Steve's chest. In that moment, just lying there catching their breath together, they both new they would be together forever, and nothing could tear them apart.

That was my first time writing smut. I hope you liked it. Have a good day :)