Part 12

Steve

"I told you you shouldn't have drunk so much!" Steve grumbled, holding Eddie's hair back as the other boy wretched into his toilet. Eddie wiped his hand over his mouth and looked back at Steve. That's when Steve noticed tears running down the other boy's cheeks. Steve's eyes widened. He sat crossed legged on the floor and he pulled his boyfriend onto his lap. "What's wrong baby?" He asked quietly as Eddie cried into his shoulder. He gently rubbed circles on Eddie's back. "It's ok, you're ok" he whispered, kissing the top of Eddie's hair. "I'm... I'm sorry" Eddie hiccuped. "Why? I should be the one saying sorry. I invited you to that stupid party anyway." Eddie didn't say anything, just looked up at Steve. "That's not the problem..." he whispered. Steve raised an eyebrow. His brain immediately jumped to conclusions, and hurt began filling his heart. "It's not what you think!" Eddie gasped. Steve instantly relaxed, but he was still really nervous.

Eddie

"I- it's...I love you Steve!" He breathed a sigh of relief, feeling weight lift off his shoulders. Steve tensed under him, and instant regret filled him. They'd only been together for like 2 days, and he'd just rushed Steve into a major step. "Really?" Steve asked, which confused Eddie. "Oh no! I was just saying it for fun! Of course I really love you, you idiot!" Eddie started to climb off Steve, but the older boy pulled him back. "I love you too Eddie!! I've loved you since that day I picked you up off the floor. I love your smile and I love your hair, and-" Eddie interrupted Steve by gently kissing him. "I'm sorry I got drunk," Eddie said quietly. "It's ok Eddie, I was just worried about you" Steve smiled down at him. Blush crept onto his cheeks. "Let's go back to bed" Steve said, and without warning he stood and picked up Eddie.

Steve

Eddie squeaked as Steve threw him over his shoulder. "Put me down!" Eddie wiggled and squirmed, but Steve just kept walking towards his room. "I hate you," Eddie huffed. "Not what you said earlier little punk" Steve said, dropping Eddie onto his bed. Eddie crawled under the covers and Steve quickly joined him. "Goodnight Eds" Steve said, turning off the light. "Night Stevie" the smaller boy answered.

Really sry for the like 300 word chapter, I just wanted it to end there. It's also kinda rushed. Do you think I'm rushing the story? I'm not sure. Anyway, hope the next chapter is longer. Have a good day :)