Part 36 (mild smut)

⚠️ mild smut ⚠️
(I feel like this book has a lot smut. Whoops)

Eddie

Eddie's eyes fluttered open, and he yawned. He reached for Steve's spot in bed, like he did every morning, and found it empty, just as he always did. He sighed and stared up at the ceiling. Morning sun shone in his window, and he groaned and sat up. He had just had the most amazing dream. Steve had come home, and they were happy again and- his thoughts were interrupted by a clanging noise coming from the kitchen. He gasped and grabbed the baseball bat from under his bed.

He raised it and snuck out of his room and down the hall. He charged into the kitchen with a cry. Steve yelled and ducked as Eddie swung the bat over his head. "dude!!! It's just me! Jesus christ Eds, I just got back, don't murdur me yet!" Steve fixed his shoulder length hair and crossed his arms in annoyance. Eddie froze. It wasn't a dream. It was real. He dropped the bat at his feet and wrapped his arms around his lover's waist. "Whoa! Hey, what's wrong?" Steve gently stroked Eddie's hair, who was now sobbing. "I thought it was a dream..." he hiccuped. "It's ok baby, I'm here now..." Steve gently kissed the top of his boyfriend's head and held him close. "I'm not going anywhere, I promise," he whispered. "You promise?" "promise." They held each other for a long time, praying they would never be separated again.

Steve

"When do you have to go to work?" Steve asked. "Don't, it's my day off." Eddie shrugged. "Is that so?" Steve whispered into his lover's ear. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Eddie blinked up at him innocently. "Hmmm, maybe, depends what your thinking." Steve shrugged, resting his hands on Eddie's ass. "I wanna top." Eddie blurted. "Are you sure? You know it's quite a different experience.." "please Stevie...just once? I want to make you feel special, like you do for me," Eddie pouted. "Fine, but just this once." Steve chuckled. Eddie grinned triumphantly.

Steve
They made out for a bit before Eddie dropped to his knees and pulled down Steve's sweatpants (which he burrowed from Eddie's closet). Steve moaned loudly as Eddie sucked him off. "Fuck Eddie! I missed you so much!" He tugged on his lover's hair as we wave's of pleasure ripped through him. Eddie bobbed his head up and down, taking more of Steve in his mouth. He hummed quietly, the vibrations sending the older boy over the edge. He moaned Eddie's name as he came down his lover's throat. Eddie swallowed it all, smiling as  he stood back up. "Has anyone ever told you you taste magnificent?" "Thank you...?" Steve furrowed his brow. Eddie giggled, grabbing his hand and leading them to the bedroom.

-time skip-

Eddie fell onto the bed beside Steve, panting. "That. Was. Awesome." They both stared at the ceiling. "We're definitely doing that again." Steve nodded. "Hey Eds, can I ask you something?" They both turned to face each other. "Of course," Eddie smiled kindly.  "When I was gone, did you love someone else?" Steve swallowed, afraid of the answer. "I tried, at first..." Eddie admitted. "But no one could fill the space you left in my heart." Steve was relieved, but also sad. "I love you so much Eddie..." he whispered, a silent tear running down his cheek. "Hey, don't be sad, why don't we go and take a shower?" "Ok." They got up, but Steve stumbled, and Eddie caught him just before he fell. "What did you do to me?! I can't feel my legs!" Steve grumbled, and Eddie broke out in laughter.  

Steve looked back at Eddie, trust and adoration swirling around them like wind on a chilly spring day.  "Maybe a bath would be more suitable, huh?" Eddie held His lover's hand. "Maybe." Steve shrugged. They both chuckled.

Steve

The boys ended up having a soap fight in there bubble bath. They laughed harder then they'd laughed in there entire life.

Later, they were laying on Eddie's bed, and Eddie was tracing the scars scattered on Steve's chest and torso. "What did they do to you?" He whispered quietly. "A lot of things, Eds, a lot of unmentionable things" he squeezed his eyes shut.

Eddie

"Rob was exited to see you." Eddie quickly changed the subject. "Ya, she looked like she just survived an earthquake!" Steve exclaimed, grateful for the distraction. They lay there, just taking and cuddling, until there was A knock at the door, and Eddie groaned and rolled out of Steve's grasp

"Yes?" He answered the door with a yawn. "You look exhausted dude, did you sleep last night?" Dustin asked, adjusting the straps on his backpack. "As a matter of fact, I did not. How can I help you?" Eddie crossed his arms. "I just want to talk to you about something." He swallowed. "Nows not a great time..." just then, Steve sashayed into the living room like it was a typical Tuesday. "Who's at the door babe?" He asked, running a hand through his hair. "Is that...." Dustin squinted. "Steve?!"

Sry it took me so long to write this. Also, I have an idea that I need everyone's opinion on. ✨🏳️‍⚧️Trans Dustin🏳️‍⚧️✨ tell me what ya'll think. Have a good day :)