ᴠɪɪɪ : ᴀᴘᴏᴛʜᴇᴄᴀʀʏ

Aquila was sitting with Jessica and Bella not because she wants to but because she's waiting for Angela

Aquila was sitting with Jessica and Bella not because she wants to but because she's waiting for Angela. It was a sunny day, barely sixty degrees. Everyone was eating lunch outdoors, enjoying the weather. Bella was searching for Edward or any of the Cullen.

"He's not here." Jessica said which caught Bella's attention. "Whenever the weather is nice, the Cullens disappear." This made Bella's mouth hung open.

"They just ditch?"

"No. Dr. and Mrs. Cullen yank 'em out for hiking and camping and stuff. I tried that idea out on my parents, not even close." Jessica explained and Bella nodded. "You don't looks surprised Aquila. I wonder why?"

"Alice invited me to join. I declined." Aquila shrugged. Before Bella could open her mouth, Angela jumped at them.

"I'm going to prom with Eric!" Angela said as she squealed. "I just ask him, I took control!"

"That's my girl!" Aquila said as she high five Angela.

"How about you, Willa? Who are you going with?" She asked.

"Edward Cullen, I bet." Jessica said in a teasing yet jealous tone.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Aquila winked at Angela, ignoring Jessica after sensing the jealousy.

"Oh my god! We need to hit the stores in Port Angeles before the dresses gets cleaned out!" Jessica announced.

"Port Angeles? Can I go with you guys?" Bella asked. She was thinking about going to this book shop to search about the Quileut legends Jacob told her. This is a step closer to knowing Edward's secret.

"Thank God, we need your opinion. Aquila?" Angela sighed happily.

"Yeah I'm going. But I'll most likely spend most of my time finding some things I needed rather than chose some dresses. I could help you find yours but I'd have to go okay?" She said.

There's a magical apothecary in Port Angeles and she wants to check that out. If there is something she picked up on Nymphy's last letter, it is that the war is near it's apex and once in battle, she'll need all the healing potions she can brew. Pepper up potion, blood replenishing potion, essence of Dittany, draught of peace and more.

The next day, Aquila was picking some dresses for Angela and Jessica to try out. Bella was supposed to join them but she left after a few seconds with them. She avoids shopping like a plague.

"Here guys. You have to try these on and see which one you'd be the most comfortable with. For you Ang, I prefer this gold one coz it could push up your boobs and snatch your waist like a corset would. Jess, I'd prefer this copper one for you. The slit and fabric style would make you look a little taller and the neckline wouldn't be too revealing but isn't too boring. I really have to go guys. See you later, yeah?" The two other girls thanked Aquila for her help.