xɪ : ʀɪɴɢ

"Some say the world will end in fire

"Some say the world will end in fire. Some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire. I hold with those who favor fire." Aquila reads as she sat in the Malfoy mansion's living room. She closed her book and faced her aunt Cissa who was rocking the sleeping baby girl. "Aunt Cissy, where's everybody?"

"Harry went to the Quileut reservation with Ron and Hermione. Andromeda is fishing with Charlie. Draco hasn't arrived yet from MACUSA and the Cullens are hunting." Narcissa explained as she placed Delphini on her cot beside Teddy's, who is also fast asleep. "Now continue reading. You may be a hero and all but you can still fail English."

Aquila sighted. A night after they came back from Volterra, they told the family about the Volturi wanting to take care of Charlie and Bella, especially Bella. They also told the family how the Volturi wants Aquila to turn once the time is right. Most of the Cullens, Narcissa and Draco are very supportive. Harry was hesitant. Ron, Hermione, Andromeda and Rosalie seems to be against it but they do respect Aquila's decision.

Rosalie wanted her to have a human life where changes and possibilities are open. Ron and Hermione didn't want to lose their big sister. Andromeda wants what's best for Aquila. But they knew, Edward is Aquila's happiness now. That's what they wanted for Aquila, for her to be happy.

Aquila perked up after Harry entered with a smug smirk.

"What got you smiling, Harold?" Aquila asked with a suspicious glare on him.

"Oh nothing. Really. It's nothing." Harry said with a shrug.

"Har, that's what you said to McGonagall after we transfigured her desk into a little bed for cats." Aquila said with crossed arms.

"Yeah about that. Catch!" Harry shouted then threw a ball at Aquila's direction. Aquila, who didn't have any time to think, caught the ball which was unexpectedly an activated portkey.

Aquila was flung towards a place she wasn't expecting. She was standing on an endless field of tulips. A couple of meters away from where she's standing was Edward Cullen in all his glory with a boyish smirk and a romantic dinner table. The table and the surroundings were lit with candles and lamps. It wasn't that dark. Aquila believe it was twilight for the light softly glowed in the sky after the sun hid on the horizon. The sky was dancing with purple, pink and blue hues. 

"What in Merlin's name is this?" Aquila asked, still bewildered as she walked towards Edward. She had seen beautiful displays of magic but those paled in comparison with the raw beauty nature and time displayed.

"A dinner date." Edward answered casually

"In the middle of nowhere?" Aquila asked with contempt

"We're not in the middle of nowhere. We're in the Netherlands." Edward answered matter of factly.

"Who planned this?"

"Me..." Aquila narrowed her eyes on him which made her relent. "and Alice...and Draco...and everyone..."