xɪ: ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." Edward whispered at Aquila's ear.

"Just to be clear, I'm the lion and you're the lamb." Aquila retorted with her Gryffindor pride in display.

About three things Aquila was positive;

One... Edward was a vampire.

Two... He couldn't find the strength to stay away from her.

And Three... Neither can she.

As Aquila moved past her window, she saw Edward's car parked outside her house. Then she heard voices chattering downstairs. When she finally made it to the living room, she saw Charlie sitting with Edward. Her arrival caught the two men's attention.

"Wils, Edward said he'd give you a ride to school." Charlie stated but his expression was clear, a questioning look asking when this happened.

"He is Uncle C...if you're okay with it." Aquila said, giving her uncle a subtle puppy eyes. Charlie rolled his eyes at her and waved them off.

"Thank you, Chief Swan. I'll keep her safe."

"You better." Charlie mumbled under his breath as he pick up his gun.

All eyes were on them as Aquila and Edward arrived in school together. News about Edward courting Aquila spreads like wildfire. Some argued that they're already together. Some insist that Edward is still pursuing Aquila. Edward's constant actions towards Aquila fueled the fire. He'd carry her bag and books, walk her to her next lessons and the flowers that he gave her didn't go unnoticed.

Alice squealed when she realized her visions are coming true. Jasper and Emmett looked at Edward proudly. Rosalie was indifferent. She had nothing against Aquila but she didn't want the young Black to be dragged into this life that even she didn't wish upon herself.

Edward hadn't told his family about Aquila being a witch. Aquila asked him if she could be the one that'd explain to them personally. Since it was her secret, Edward agreed. Edward and Aquila's constant show of affection towards each other went on for three days, much to Isabella Swan's displeasure.  The Swan girl still hated the fact that Aquila got away from the frat boys she tipped.

Charlie talked to Aquila about Edward asking his permission to court Aquila. He asked if she wanted this and Aquila said yes. Charlie have Edward his blessing to court Aquila. But he warned the Cullen boy to be careful. It won't be too long before he would face Aquila's other family. He never met the Black sisters but he knew how crazy they can be for their family. Luna said so herself.

Edward told Aquila that his family wanted to meet her and Aquila agreed, albeit nervously. She's about to meet his parents and she didn't know if they would like her. She wasn't oblivious to Rosalie's dislike upon the idea of her being with Edward. Although the other Cullen kids were already her friends, she's still skeptical.