ɪ : sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs

As Aquila descended from the stairs, she saw Edward standing away from Bella

"Hey." Aquila said as she walked towards Edward and kissed his cheeks, ignoring her glaring cousin.

"Hello beautiful. Are you ready?" Edward asked.

"Where are the two of you going?" Bella asked. "Does Charlie knows about this?"

"We're heading out to the field to play a game." Edward answered. He's trying to be as civil as he can.

"Edward already asked for his permission yesterday." Aquila added. She gently tugged Edward to direct him outside the house. But Bella blocked their path.

"Can I go with you?" She asked with fake politeness and puppy eyes that didn't do anything to convince anyone.

"No. You haven't told Uncle C and this plan has nothing to do with you." Aquila said firmly.

The two walked out of the house and proceeded to drive towards their destination without giving Bella a choice to say no. They borrowed Emmett's jeep for the occasion. When they arrived at the clearing, Edward helped Aquila down and put his baseball hat on her. Aquila thanked him through a kiss on the cheek.

What they didn't expect was someone following them...

"HEY LITTLE WITCH! DON'T STEAL MY WIFE!" Emmet yelled from across the field which made Aquila stick her tongue out towards the bulky baby.

"I'll avenge my Rose. Can I hit the ball while Rose run for me?" Aquila asked Esme which shocked the family.

Emmett thought this was one of the perfect opportunities to get revenge towards Aquila. "Yeah sure. If you can hit the ball." He said cockily.

"I wouldn't be too sure, Emmett. She's supposed to be a quidditch beater." Edward grumbled, a little jealous that his mate wanted to avenge his adopted sister instead of cheering for him.

None of them noticed Bella Swan watching them from afar.

You might be asking why they never noticed her, it was simple. When Aquila found out Bella is a vampire's blood singer, she cast a spell to make her heartbeat inaudible for vampire hearing and another spell to make her blood become odorless for vampire's sense of smell. It was a trick Dumbledore taught her before they meet the Volturi kings.

Back to the Swan hidden in the woods, she couldn't believe what she saw. They were fast, blurs to be exact. They're strong, too strong. Then she remembered the weird book she didn't know she possessed. She read something about cold ones from Quileut legends. Then it hit her. The Cullens are vampires. But why are they hanging out with Aquila? Her cousins clearly knows. But how long has it been since she knew? Why would they tell her and let her hang around them?

Her questions were answered when three more vampires appeared from the opposite side Bella was standing onto. Three vampires with burgundy eyes.

"I believe this belongs to you." The vampire said as he tossed the ball towards Carlisle who caught it easily.