ɪɪ : ɴᴇᴡ ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴡɴ

September first, it was once the most exciting day for Harry

September first, it was once the most exciting day for Harry. He is given a reason to get away from his abusive relatives to go to the most magical school in the world where there are people who love him, his friends and godsister. But then each year gets darker until they were forced to face what seems to be a never ending war. This year is different.

As the new semester starts, Forks Highschool didn't expect three new students. Everyone's heads turned towards four cars. Two were owned by the Cullen, the Volvo and BMW, and the two were owned by unknown people, at least for most of the students' population.

Edward, Alice and Jasper stepped out of the Volvo while Rosalie and Emmett did the same from the blonde's convertible. But almost everyone gasped as Aquila stepped out of a black Bentley's passenger seat while a blonde teen wearing an emerald green turtleneck sweater and black jeans stepped out of the driver's car. A bespectacled boy, accompanied by a ginger boy and a brunette girl stepped out of the other car, a Maserati, and joined Aquila and the blonde boy.

Many whispered if Aquila already replaced Edward with this gorgeous looking blonde. A lot of the students were wondering who these new students are. They're undeniably good looking and obviously rich. A lot of girls are already planning on catching the ney boys' attention. A lot of boys wanted to ask the new girl and Aquila out. Their pathetic thoughts made Edward chuckle.

The Cullens joined the wizards and witches with Edward kissing Aquila on the forehead. The wizards and witches had been hanging out with the Cullens all summer. They have grown closer with each other. Jasper and Hermione shared the love for History. Ron and Emmett had been goofing around and playing games. Harry and Alice were suspiciously close and would often talk, mainly Alice catching Harry up with the gossip between Aquila and Edward. Rosalie and Draco shared the same internet when it comes to cars. Esme, Carlisle, Narcissa and Andromeda would often get together to spend time with Teddy.

Charlie was informed about the Cullen's true being. At first, he disapproved about Edward and Aquila's relationship, it was a good reason to finally hate Edward after not finding any fault about his perfect 'gentleman' actions before. But Andromeda was able to talk some sense to him after Edward told them that Aquila is his mate. With that knowledge, Charlie was reassured Edward would never do anything to hurt his niece. Plus the fact that Edward and the Cullens risked their lives to join Aquila in fighting at Hogwarts.

"Bella, do you know who those people are? They seem quite close with your cousin." Lauren asked with her eyes glued onto Draco.

"I don't know who they are." Bella said, trying to hide her irritation.

"Well, they're hot. It seems like Aquila and Edward are still together so it means the blonde that she is with and the others are free." Jessica stated. She and Mike had been on and off for a while. If she can snag one of Aquila's companions, it would be a win.

"Maybe they're as freakish as Aquila." Bella shrugged.

"Freakishly hot." Mike piped in as their group watched the Cullens and the new kids laughed with each other.