ᴠ : ʟᴀᴅʏ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

Kingsley cleared his throat as everyone working in the Ministry of Magic stared at the Lady of not one but six ancient houses

Kingsley cleared his throat as everyone working in the Ministry of Magic stared at the Lady of not one but six ancient houses. He had witnessed the wrath of Aquila Black once on an order meeting, he wasn't ready to witness another.

After arriving in Britain, Aquila proceeded to be in touch with the goblins. After three months, she was able to access not only one but six ladyship. She was also the person behind Harry's claim upon three lordships and William Weasley's claim upon the Prewett lordship.

It turns out Aquila is the Rosier descendant that had the stronger claim for her ladyship.0 Druella, Evan and Luna's father named Luna Black, neé Rosier, the rightful heiress of their house upon Evan's death. It wasn't a wonder why Druella wasn't given any claims on house Rosier.

Druella was a product of an affair for their father thought that Lady Rosier is barren. Lord Rosier must have an heir thus he had an affair. He was dissatisfied when the affair only brought him a daughter. Almost two decades after Druella was born and was already married, Lady Rosier unexpectedly gave birth to Evan Rosier. Lord Rosier was satisfied after knowing he had an heir.

But when Lady Rosier fell pregnant again and gave birth to a girl a year after, Lord Rosier didn't deem another daughter useful thus he shipped her away to an orphanage in America. The loss of her daughter brought grief to Lady Rosier which killed her. Evan, the dutiful son he was vowed in his mother's grave that he'd find his younger sister.

Evan was happy when he met Luna in Hogwarts. He approached her despite their house differences. Lord Rosier was displeased after finding out about the growing bond of his children. He planned on ruining it. And in their summer after their third year of Hogwarts, he succeeded.

Evan met Charlie Swan. At first, they got along. But he saw how close Luna and Charlie were and became a little envious. Lord Rosier poured more gasoline in the flames. He told his son how his bloodtraitor of a sister would choose that filthy muggle over him. After a whole lot of brainwashing, the once dutiful and caring brother that Evan Rosier had been, disappeared.

Now that both Evan and Luna are dead, Aquila is the rightful lady of the house.

Aquila also discovered that she is Delphini's godmother, thus strengthening her claim in guardianship and automatically making her as the proxy for the Gaunt and Lestrange ladyship. It turns out Rodolphus Lestrange was aware of Bellatrix and Tom's affair and since he didn't have any children because he and his brother were impotent, he named his lord's daughter the heiress of his house. Aquila also stands as the proxy for the Malfoys for they are still under probation after helping Tom Riddle.

Now, Aqulia had the houses Black, Malfoy, Gaunt, Rosier and Lestrange in her hands. What she didn't expect was the Ladyship of house Rowle to fall onto her hands too. It seems that since the incarceration of the Rowle family, Aquila was their last descendant for Lady Rosier was the daughter of the most ancient and most noble house of Rowle. Three months. It took her three months to take over twenty one percent of the Sacred 28. Not to mention the houses under the house of Black who still had their Lords and Ladies, the houses Macmillan, Flint, Weasley, Prewett, Yaxley, Bulstrode, Crouch, Tripe, Gamp, Max, Potter and Burke.