xᴠɪɪɪ : ᴠᴇɴɢᴇɴᴄᴇ

"Ah

"Ah. The new Mistress Black. Bellatrix, you must be very proud of your niece as she stepped forward towards us." Voldemort said which only made Bellatrix laugh madly.

"I lost my uncle." Aquila spoke. "I lost my mom, then my dad, then Moony and Nymphy. And now I lost Harry. I lost a lot of people. You claimed to be the strongest wizard in history. Can you bring them back to me?" She asked.

"Those people made you weak, dear Aquila. You have us now."

"And you think I want to join you? If you can't bring them back to me then you are of no use to me." Aquila said as she creates an orb made of light and energy with wandless and wordless magic. All of the death eater's wands were raised towards her.

No one expected Draco to run and throw a wand at Hagrid's direction. "POTTER!"

Harry suddenly caught the wand and leaped out of Hagrid's arms. "Confrigo!"

Flames engulfed the snake while he ran behind a wall. Before Voldemort or anyone could shoot a spell at Harry, Aquila threw them the orb which made them fly back. The order quickly lead the others back inside the great hall.

Then the fighting started again.

To the wizards and witches' surprise, the Centaurs, led by Firenze came to their aid. So did the giant squid, hippogriffs, Azalea, the dragon from Gringotts which was magically bonded to Aquila, and the house elves led by Kreacher.

"Fight! Fight in the name of good Master Regulus and pure Mistress Aquila!"Kreacher shouted as he used his pans as his weapons.

With her wand still somewhere in the astronomy tower, Aquila's only weapon is the pistol she stole from her uncle. She was making all the bullets count. She shot death eaters in the hands where they held their wands or somewhere that could immobilize them. Then she saw someone she never thought she'd ever see again.

"I should've killed you the day I first saw you and I had the perfect chance." Evan Rosier sneered with his wand pointed at her.

"I wouldn't make the same mistake as you did, dear uncle." She said before she shot him in the head. "Carpe diem, bitch." She spat at her dead uncle's body.

Then Aquila saw Ginny battling Bellatrix. She wants to be the one to end her. She took two important people from her, and both were their families. She wave her hand to the side making Ginny fly out of Bellatrix' way. She then stepped in.

"Ah the filthy blood traitor niece of mine. Have you seen what I did to your cousin?" Bellatrix laughed madly.

"I did, aunty Bella. I'm actually here to return the favor." She pointed the gun at Bellatrix and shot her in her right shoulder making her aunt shriek in anger and pain. She then shot her again in her left thighs.

"How dare you!" Bellatrix roared. "Diffindo!" Bellatrix shouted but her spell was blocked by someone.

"Portego Maxima!" Narcissa casted. "Not our niece, sister." Then Narcissa casted a wordless spell that made Bellatrix freeze like a stone then exploded into ashes.