xɪx : ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Charlie was happy seeing Aquila eat with him it has been three days since Aquila started to open up again

Charlie was happy seeing Aquila eat with him it has been three days since Aquila started to open up again. Bella didn't know what was going on. She's just happy seeing the oh so perfect cousin of her suffer and be less perfect than she is. But Bella hates seeing Aquila get all the attention because Charlie and the Cullens had given Aquila as much comfort as they could. Even Angela and Jessica came to visit her and Jessica hated Aquila before.

After their dinner, Charlie wanted to talk to Aquila alone. They headed to the living room while Bella rolled her eyes and locked herself in her bedroom.

"Is something wrong, uncle C?"

"No. No. Nothing is wrong Wils. Actually I have great news for you..." And right on que, a knock was heard from the front door. Charlie motioned for Aquila to answer it.

When Aquila opened the door, she was instantly tackled by a mop of untamable black hair, messy brown hair and bright red hair. Two older women and a blonde young man looked down at them in amusement while the baby in one of the older women's arms.

"Children." Narcissa said in a warning tone. This made Harry, Ron, Hermione and Aquila stand up and smarten themselves. Draco snorted at their action.

"Come in, everyone." Aquila said, motioning for them to come inside.

"You're not joking right? Please tell me this isn't a prank." Aquila asked pleadingly.

"My mother is not joking... unfortunately." Draco grumbled.

Narcissa and Andromeda explained that they were going to live in Forks with Aquila. Narcissa already bought a house for her, Draco, Andromeda and Teddy saying Black's must stick together. It was a house near the Cullen's and Esme designed it herself. Harry, Ron and Hermione already bought the flat that was beside Charlie's house. They were already planning about it since Aquila returned to Forks. British magical media had been harassing them about the details of the war so they decided to take a break and live on a normal town, whick Kingsley thinks is a great idea to let them heal.

And now here she is, Aquila Black forced by her family and friends to attend prom. Charlie thinks it's a good idea to let aquila have a moment of normalcy even for just one night. Narcissa and Andromeda helped her prepare for prom where Edward would escort her.

Bella was standing with Charlie and Edward with a frown. She didn't meet the wizards and witches, not that she knew they were one. Charlie only told her that Aquila's aunts, cousin, nephew, godbrother and friends moved in Forks. The said aunts were currently helping her prepare while Teddy is being babysit by the golden trio and a grumpy Draco.

Bella saw two beautiful middle aged women coming down the stairs, one was a brunette while the other had blonde and black hair. They smiled at them.

"She's coming down shortly." The brunette woman said.

Edward froze as he saw his mate descended down the stairs. She was so beautiful, so ethereal. She's more beautiful than a vampire. He wasn't even sure how she's real. And he didn't know what he did to deserve such an amazing mate.