x : 'sᴏ...ᴏᴍɢ?'

When Aquila arrived at school, she saw a silver wolf patronus wiggling its tail as if asking her to follow it

When Aquila arrived at school, she saw a silver wolf patronus wiggling its tail as if asking her to follow it. And that she did. It was her Uncle Moony's patronus, she was sure. When she was sure she was already a safe distance from the school and from prying ears, she petted the silver wolf.

"Hey Moony. What do you get for me?"

"Aquila, we received news from Bill  and Fleur that Harry, Ron and Hermione with Luna Lovegood arrived at the Shell Cottage yesterday. The locket was destroyed and they found out about Regulus Black's box that he wanted for you to keep. Dobby is dead. They are planning to retrieve Hufflepuff's cup. Stay safe, little star."

With that message, the wolf disappeared. Aquila was fighting her tears after hearing Dobby's death. Dobby had been the best house elf, practically raising her and taking care of her when Aunt Cissa couldn't do anything against Lucius Malfoy. She had tried to free him countless of times before she entered Hogwarts. She gave him a jumper once to keep him warm but Dobby snapped his finger and lit the jumper on fire because he doesn't want to be freed. Dobby refused because he wants to look out for his kindest and greatest little mistress Willa. He only accepted Harry's help because he knew Lucius would have his head and little Mistress Willa will be sad seeing him get tortured. She was also the reason why Dobby decided to help Harry in the first place. Dobby doesn't want her dearest mistress Willa to lose her godbrother and best friend. She let herself cry but then composed herself after a few moments. She vowed to give Dobby the justice he deserves.

Aquila was already walking back to the school when she heard Edward and Bella's voice.

"Say it!" Edward pushed.

"Vampire." Bella breathed out.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Aquila asked. Her emotion is still unstable because of Dobby's death and now her cousin just have to discover about the existence of vampire.

"Aquila it's not what you think--" Edward wanted to explain to his mate that he didn't told Bella about their secret before he tell her. But Aquila cut her off as she stormed in front of Bella.

"How did you know?" Aquila asked in a low voice.

"I did my research. The Quileut legends I heard from Jacob helped." Bella said smugly thinking she figured out before her cousin.

"Okay. Good for you. Now walk away and never tell anyone about this Isabella. I don't know why you'd bother researching about this but you better keep this to yourself or so help me, I'll show you what a Rosier and a Black is capable of." Edward was surprised that his mate's ire wasn't directed towards her.

"No! If you don't want Edward's little secret slip from my mouth, you should stay away from him. And Edward, if you don't want anyone to know, you better be with me instead of her." Bella, the entitled little girl that she is, demanded.

This made Aquila lose it. Her hair turned into the deepest shade of green while her eyes changed into red and glowed dangerously which shocked both Edward and Bella. She didn't know why but the thought of Edward being with Bella enraged her.