Minsung

Jisung x Minho
// Smut warning //

Description: Minho and Jisung are the only ones left in the dorm, but a phone call triggers some tension between the two.
...
'How can someone be that handsome without even trying' Jisung thought as he looked at Minho sitting on the couch.

"Are you just gonna stay there and stare or will you come here and sit?" Minho asked.

Jisung just let out an awkward laugh and went to sit down near the older. The room was quiet, but it wasn't uncomfortable for them.

Something was playing on tv but neither of them was paying too much attention to it. Suddenly Jisung's phone rang catching Minho's attention. 'Honey' was the name that popped up. Jisung apologised and left the living room for a few moments.

Minho could hear the younger talk but couldn't understand what he was saying. He didn't know why but he started to feel a bit... jealous..?

Jisung came back and sat down on the couch again, but he felt that the atmosphere had changed. He turned to Minho.

"Everything alright hyung?" He questioned but didn't get any response. "Did something happen?"

No response again. Jisung figured he shouldn't push it so he just stayed there in silence, but this time it was a bit uncomfortable.

After a bit Minho turned to Jisung.

"Who called?" The older asked.

"Hyunjin, why?" Jisung said.

"Mhm" Was the only answer he got.

"Is there something wrong?" The younger asked again.

"Can you stop? It's annoying." Minho said serious. Jisung unconsciously moved back a little.

"Sorry hyung..." he said. Silence followed.
Jisung then suddenly took out his phone and called someone.

"Hey, you know what, I changed my mind I want to come shopping." He said.

"Oh really? Are you sure? Weren't you staying with Minho hyung?" Hyunjin's voice could be heard.

"Yeah, but-" Jisung was cut off by Minho stealing his phone.

"No he was kidding, he is not coming." The older said and hung up.

"Hyung what the f-" Jisung turned to Minho, but stopped when he saw the other's angry face.

"Were you just gonna leave me like that?" Minho asked.

"You have been in a bad mood for some time now so I figured I might as well leave." Jisung huffed getting up and walking towards his room.

As he almost reaches the room, he was pulled back and slammed to the wall. Minho put his hands on both sides of Jisung, trapping him there.

"Hyung..?" The younger said unsure. Minho wanted to say something, but didn't know how. He stared into Jisung's eyes before slowly closing the distance between their lips.

Even if Jisung was surprised at first, he didn't hesitate to kiss back. The older pulled away.

"I didn't really know how to say it." He said while taking a step back.