Hyunmin

Hyunjin x Seungmin

Description: Hyunjin is avoiding Seungmin and the younger is upset about it.
...

"Hey Hyunjin, you want to go eat something?" Seungmin asked the older since they were the only ones free at the moment.

"Sorry but I have to do something." Hyunjin smiled apologetically at the younger and left to his apartment.

"Oh.." Seungmin let out, but tried to cheer up. Of course the older could be busy.

He proceeded to go buy some ramen at the store and go to eat at his apartment since he didn't want to eat out alone.

Later that night, they were all free so Chan offered to buy them dinner. Obviously everyone said yes. Well not everyone.

"Hyunjin are you coming?" Seungmin asked to which the older shook his head.

"Not feeling like eating out." Hyunjin answered and left the members.

Seungmin again was disappointed, but still let it go. It was normal not to be feeling well, he just wondered if there was something going on.

...
"Hey, we don't have any schedules, do you want to go shopping with me?" Seungmin asked.

"Not today." Hyunjin smiled again and left.

...
"Hyunjin, I am going to the store then heading to practice, wanna come with me?" Seungmin asked again.

"I have to do something, I will join you at practice." Hyunjin answered through the phone.

Seungmin let out a sigh and ended the call. It's been 2 weeks and the older still kept pushing the younger away.

He was wondering if he did something to upset him, but it's not like Hyunjin was sulking. He wondered if the other was sick, but he seemed fine.

"Do you think he finds me annoying?" Seungmin turned to Jeongin.

"No way hyung." The younger replied. "He is probably just busy."

"What could he be so busy with?" Seungmin sighs. "He probably doesn't like me."

"Don't think like that." Jeongin patted the older's back. "I am sure it will soon go back to normal."

"Yeah right." Seungmin scoffed. "Let's just go."

Later that night Seungmin was still wondering about the whole situation. He was deep in thought when the door to his bedroom opened.

The member walked in with a cake, while singning happy birthday. Seungmin had almost forgotten it was his birthday, but he didn't expect that.

He blew the candles and had a smile plastered on his face, while the others surrounded him, wishing him happy birthday.

"Thank you guys." Seungmin smiled even more.

"Wait, wait we still have to give you your presents." Chan said as everyone took out something.

Seungmin didn't know he could smile this much. He took the presents and even if he wanted to open them the next day, the members insisted he opened them right then.

Seungmin opened a few of his presents, always thanking with a smile and appreciating the presents, until he was at the last one, which was Hyunjin's.

"I don't know if you will like it, but I put all of me in it." Hyunjin said looking away nervously.

Seungmin slowly opened the package, just to find a very detailed picture of him. A drawing he knew had took the older a lot of time and courage.

"Oh my God this is so beautiful." Seungmin said admiring the picture.

"This was the reason I hadn't been hanging around with you guys much." Hyunjin said.

Seungmin's eyes started tearing up. He quickly looked down and tried to hold his tears. But to his dismay the older noticed.

"What's wrong?" Hyunjin asked in a worried tone. "Do you not like it? Are you not feeling well?"

"I love it." Seungmin sniffled wiping his eyes.

"Then why are you crying?" Hyunjin asked.

"I-I just thought y-you found me annoying." The younger replied through sobs.

"I'm so sorry." Hyunjin said hugging the younger with a small smile on his face. "I would never find you annoying."

"I'm the one who has to say sorry." Seungmin hugged back.

"It's okay. Just calm down." Hyunjin stroked the other's hair.

"I love you." Seungmin said shocking everyone.

"I love you too baby." Hyunjin answered still trying to calm the younger down.