Hyunbin

Changbin x Hyunjin

Description: Hyunjin liked the attention Changbin gave. But why did he feel bad when Changbin gave attention to the others?
...

"Hyunjinie is mine." Changbin said as they were all playing.

All of them burst out laughing as always. Changbin's obsession with Hyunjin wasn't anything new.

He always did those comments. Nothing serious, they all did, so it was always a good laugh. The older enjoyed playing around like this.

The argument continued again as Jisung and Changbin fought over Hyunjin, for a stupid game. Nothing serious happened but Jisung and Changbin enjoyed hearing the others laugh at their jokes.

Later that day they were eating something Minho had prepared, Hyunjin had some cream stuck to his lips so Changbin took the chance to tease him.

"Hey Hyunnie, you trying to seduce me." He said leaning close to the younger who was suprised and had no idea what he was talking about.

"What?" Hyunjin questioned.

"You would like me to help you?" Changbin smirked, but all the others started laughing at Hyunjin's confusion and so did Changbin.

The older than grabbed a tissue and wiped the younger's lips. Only than did Hyunjin understand what the older was talking about, so he laughed, making the others laugh again.

They continued eating and talking again. No one questioned the interaction as always. Especially since Hyunjin's lips were kinda loved by everyone.

...

A few days later they were in a room backstage waiting for their turn in the show. As always skz was fooling around, stretching, practicing, eating. Seungmin then started teasing Jeongin.

Nothing out of the ordinary, but Changbin stopped Seungmin and started defending the youngest.

"You can't do that to my baby." He said patting Jeongin's head.

"Oh really? I can't." Seungmin countered. "And then again Your baby?"

"Yes yes he is very much my baby." Changbin said wrapping his arms around an annoyed Jeongin who nonetheless was trying not to laugh.

Something in Hyunjin made him feel upset. He was not sure what was bothering him. Maybe he was just nervous about the show, he thought.

Either way soon the staff told them they needed to go on stage so they stopped joking around and began fixing the last few things before leaving.

During the show everyone was so happy, Hyunjin forgot the bad feeling and enjoyed his time with the STAYs that were present.

When they were on the way back and he saw Changbin hugging the youngest he understood what made him upset. He was jealous that Changbin gave more attention to him.

He tried to reason through saying he liked attention, but he had to admit he liked Changbin's attention specifically.

That night while eating dinner, Changbin was chatting away with Jisung about some new song they were making, but Hyunjin felt like the older hadn't thought about him at all that day and he was pouting while playing with the food in his plate.

"Hyunjin, are you gonna eat or just gonna play around with the food?" Chan asked.

"Oh, I'm not that hungry." Hyunjin answered putting down the fork and just staring at the plate blankly.

"Everything okay?" Jisung asked.

"Mhm" Hyunjin hummed, sad that it wasn't Changbin asking.

He then understood he was thinking way too much about his hyung. So he need to take some fresh air.