Seunglix

Seungmin x Felix

Description: Just Seungmin being head over heels for Felix.
...

"Let's play a game together." Felix clings to Seungmin's arm, with a smile on his face.

Seungmin tries to fight a smile, since he was angry about a prank the members did. But he couldn't really stay mad at the other.

"I don't want to play, I am fine here reading comics." Seungmin answered a small smile lingering on his lips.

"I can just stay here with you then." Felix smiled more as he made himself more comfortable next to the younger who really liked the other's presence.

Moments passed like that in silence, as the older was starting to get bored but didn't want to leave the younger's side. Seungmin obviously noticed this.

"You can go play games with the others, we can stay together at home." The younger said.

"But I wanted to stay with you." Felix said making the other smile more.

"Just go play now. I promise to stay with you later." Seungmin promised as he knew the older would have much more fun if he went to play video games.

"Okay." Felix said as he slowly got up to go play with the others.

After a few hours, when the other members finished playing, they were getting ready to leave, but Seungmin had fallen asleep.

So Felix decided to lightly tickle his feet to get him to wake up. That, along with the ringing of his phone, made Seungmin wake up.

A few moments later they left the place and Felix was walking next to the younger while the others were ahead of them.

Finally arriving at the dorm, Felix dragged Seungmin to his bed and laid down, making the other lay down next to him.

"I want to sleep and cuddle, since you already slept, just cuddle me while watching your phone or something." Felix said as he wrapped his arms around the younger.

Seungmin had lost count of the times Felix made him smile that day. He let the other sleep on his arm while he just watched something on his phone. Volume all the way down and his free hand stroked the older's hair.

Hours passed like that until Felix started stirring and woke up still in the arms of the younger, who ditched the phone at some point and just looked at Felix as he slept, since he found him very beautiful.

"Hey." Felix said with a deep voice since he just woke up. "What time is it?"

"Hey." Seungmin smiled as he turned on his phone. "It is 9 right now."

Felix's eyes widen. He didn't expect to sleep so much or the younger to still be here after hours.

"Do you want to eat? I think the others ordered some pizza." Seungmin said as they both sat up.

"Yeah, I would like some but... Did you stay here with me all this time?" Felix questioned.

"Of course, I promised you." Seungmin said with a grin.

Felix blushed, so he quickly got up, to prevent the younger from seeing.

"L-Let's go eat." Felix said walking to the door.

He opened the door and waited for Seungmin to follow him, which the younger did. They went out of the room and found Jeongin making his way toward them.

"Hey, I was just about to come call you for dinner." Jeongin said as he turned around.

They all made their way to the table where they found all of the members sat down waiting to eat.