Changlix

Changbin x Felix

Description: Both boys love each other, but they just joked around all the time, until one had the courage to finally confess.
...

"That was so cute I fell in love." Changbin joked when Felix missed the ball.

It was normal for them. Both of them would joke like that, and everyone said Felix was cute all the time so nothing was wrong.

Except for the way Felix's heart reacted. He was trying to blame the fast beating to the fact he had been playing.

It's not like Felix never tried to show his love for his hyung, it's just that the other always brushed it off as a joke since Felix was the clingy type with everyone.

Changbin's heart was beating abnormally fast too. The older had a crush on Felix, but he never took the younger's flirting seriously as he really thought the other was just joking.

The game continued like nothing happened so both boys let it go. Well at least until the game was over. Because Felix had the need to tell Changbin how he really felt.

He always tried to avoid the topic not wanting to ruin the friendship or the group for his feelings, but he felt like it had been eating him alive. He decided to just say it and hopefully, even if he didn't feel the same, at least not to make things awkward between them.

"Hey Binnie hyung." Felix called, immediately getting the attention of the older male.

"Yes?" Changbin turned around and walked towards the younger, while the others made their way inside.

"I have something important to tell you." Felix said looking around to be sure no one was there.

"Go ahead." The older smiled.

"Well I..." Felix trailed off.

He checked his pulse nervously. He thought this habit of him had disappeared, but seems like sometimes he still does it.

"Everything good? Why are you so nervous?" Changbin asked, noticing Felix's action.

"Right uhm You know hyung.." Felix was looking around and fiddling with his fingers trying to find the right words.

"Calm down. You know you can talk to me about anything." Changbin said and Felix took a deep breath.

"You have always been so kind to me. And you're funny and cute and handsome." Felix started "I have always looked up to you hyung, because I felt safe and like I could be myself around you."

Changbin was taken by surprise, but smiled at the words the younger said for him. He was glad.

"Well I found out that it's not really that I look up to you. I love you hyung, not a friend kind of love... more like a boyfriend kind of love." Felix said closing his eyes.

To say Changbin was shocked was an understatement. He didn't know of the younger's feeling and the fact he just confessed so randomly also added to it.

"Oh wow." Changbin said, not able to find the right words.

"Hyung, it's okay if you don't like me back, I just needed to let it out, but well yeah I hope this won't ruin our friendship." Felix said even if he could feel his eyes sting.

"No no, I love you too Lixie. I was just surprised how randomly you confessed." Changbin smiled hugging the younger.

"Really?" Felix eyes' shined at the answer as he quickly hugged back.

"Of course. You are my literal sunshine Lixie." The older said making Felix blush.

They pulled apart and looked at each other. Changbin's hands finding their way to Felix's cheeks.

"May I?" He asks. Felix just closed his eyes in anticipation.

Soon enough their lips met into a soft kiss. It was a kiss to express how genuine their feelings are. They both wanted time to stop in that moment.

"I really love you." Changbin said as soon as they pull away.

"I love you more." Felix said.

"Let's go inside, it's getting cold." Changbin wrapped an arm around the younger and headed inside, both smiling from ear to ear.