Hyunchan

Hyunjin x Chan
[Requested]

Description: Hyunjin was mad at everything and everyone and Chan talked to him and comforted him.
...

"Will you guys stop." Hyunjin turned harshly.

Jisung and Seungmin who were just joking around with each other, stopped immediately and looked over to the older.

"Sorry." Jisung mumbled unsure of what else to say.

Hyunjin just went back to text on his phone. The other members also were surprised by the way the boy spoke, but they didn't say anything.

After a while of doing nothing, Jisung got up and went to Minho. He was hungry and he knew as soon as he asked the older he would make him something or at least go out to buy something with him.

"Hyung, I'm hungry." Jisung pouted a little.

"Do you want me to make you something?" Minho immediately asked.

Jisung smiled sweetly at him. Minho smiled back and then spoke again.

"Or do you want to go out?"

"Whatever you want, I just want to eat something. I haven't eaten breakfast and then I had a schedule so I skipped lunch. Now I am really hungry and-" Jisung was interrupted.

"Do you ever shut up." Hyunjin glared at the younger.

Jisung was taken back. The way Hyunjin spoke to him usually was so much different and they didn't even fight or anything. Minho looked over at Hyunjin also perplexed.

"Let's go out to eat." Minho said grabbing Jisung's hand and walking to the door.

Chan didn't say anything the first time. But now, especially after seeing the hurt in Jisung's face, he had to talk with Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin. Come with me." Chan said.

The younger got up and followed the older until they were in his room. Chan closed the door and turned to look at Hyunjin waiting for an explanation.

"What?" The younger asked.

"What is going on?" The leader questioned.

"Nothing hyung." Hyunjin answered shortly.

"Really? Is that the way you talk to your friends?" Chan crossed his arms.

Hyunjin looked at Chan then looking away, not able to maintain eye contact or seem confident. He knew he was wrong for what he did.

"Look Jinnie, we are your friends, so when you have a hard time, you come to talk to us, you don't snap at the others." Chan put his hand on the younger's shoulder.

"I know hyung." Hyunjin mumbled, still looking at the floor.

"So, you want to tell me what is going on?" The leader asked.

"There have been some things going on at home and I have been in a bad mood all day." The younger answered.

"What do you want me to do? Stay here and talk? Cuddle? Leave you alone?" Chan asked.

"Cuddles would be nice." Hyunjin said.

"Then get in bed." Chan smiled. "Also you know what you should do."

"I will apologise as soon as they come back." Hyunjin answered.

"Good." Chan smiled again and motioned for Hyunjin to get in bed.

They both got under the cover and Chan opened his arms. Hyunjin entered his embrace and made himself comfortable next to the older.

...

After quite a while, Hyunjin who had fallen asleep woke up. He looked up to see the older smiling at him.

"How long was I out for?" The younger asked rubbing his eyes.

"About 2 hours." Chan answered.

"Oh God. You probably had better things to do, sorry hyung." Hyunjin said.

"Not at all, comforting you was my priority." Chan smiled.

"Thank you hyung, really." Hyunjin said.

"You feel like talking with the others now?" Chan asked.

"Yes, let's go." Hyunjin said.

Chan got up from the bed and also helped the younger get out. They then both made their way outside where everyone was eating dinner.

Minho had prepared something for all of them after asking Chan if they could eat there and then go to their own apartment. Obviously the leader agreed.

Jisung made eye contact with Hyunjin and his smile slightly dropped as he turned his gaze to the plate in front of him.

That made Hyunjin feel even worse, because he knew Jisung had nothing to feel bad about, he should be angry at Hyunjin instead.

Minho though offered him a smile to encourage the younger to go talk to Jisung. And Hyunjin was happy the older understood him and gave him that support.

So, Hyunjin left Chan's side and made his way to Jisung. The younger could feel his presence, but didn't raise his head to look at him.

"I am very sorry. I was in a bad and I shouldn't have talked to you like that." Hyunjin said.

"Okay." Jisung let out a sigh. "I thought I did something to upset you."

"You did nothing wrong it was all my fault. I am really sorry." Hyunjin answered.

"Don't worry about it. Everyone has bad moments, I am just happy that it wasn't anything I did that upset you." Jisung smiled.

"Of course not. I would have talked to you." The older said.

"Exactly." Jisung agreed.

"Now, sit down and eat." Minho said pointing at an empty seat beside the leader.

"You know we will always be here if you want to talk." The leader said again.

Hyunjin smiled and nodded. He sat down to eat and everything that happened was forgotten. They talked and joked around as always.

After dinner was over and the other guys left, Hyunjin approached Chan once again to talk with him.

"Thank you for today hyung." Hyunjin said. "I really appreciate all you did and I will make sure to not act like that again."

"Don't think about it much. It's okay, it happens and I am sure everyone will forget about it too." Chan smiled.