Hyunlix

Hyunjin x Felix

Description: Felix felt like Hyunjin had been avoiding him and was trying to approach the older. But Hyunjin continued and Felix felt bad.
...

"Let's pair up." Felix said excitedly to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked away for a moment then offered the younger an apologetic smile. Felix's excitement immediately disappeared, before the other spoke.

"Sorry Lix, maybe next time." Hyunjin answered.

He then approached Jeongin and they paired up. Felix just looked at them a bit disappointed, but they had to film some videos so he had to put aside his emotions for the moment.

"You want to pair up?" Jisung approached his twin.

"Yes." Felix smiled a little.

And so they filmed their videos and Felix took his mind off of his sad feelings. He almost forgot about them completely. That is until the end of filming.

"Gosh you are the best partner ever. I won't ever switch you." Hyunjin said to Jeongin.

"Well obviously hyung." Jeongin said proudly.

Felix felt something inside of him. Sadness? Anger? Maybe even a little bit of jealousy. But he wasn't going to voice out his thoughts.

"Good job everyone. We can go home." Chan said.

They all turned to thank the staff and then left. As always they were divided in two cars, with the members of the two apartments respectively.

...

"Hyunjin, do you want to go out? We could even film some content for the youtube channel." Felix asked.

"Sure. Jisung and Seungmin should come too so we can do a '00 line video." Hyunjin answered.

"Oh, of course." Felix gave him a small smile.

"Let me go talk to them." Hyunjin said and left.

Felix's smile dropped. He didn't mind going out with all of them, he just had wished to be alone with Hyunjin.

The younger felt like the older was avoiding him, yet it's not like he was giving the silent treatment or plainly leaving him.

"Lix?" Jisung approached him.

"Hey." The younger smiled.

"Not going well?" Jisung gave him a sympathetic look.

"What? No, no, everything is good." Felix laughed it off.

"You two should talk." Jisung said.

"About what?" Felix tried to pretend he didn't know what the older was talking about.

"You won't know what he is thinking or why he is doing certain things if you don't talk to him." Jisung answered.

"Not really." Felix looked away.

"Okay, well if you need someone, I am here." Jisung put a hand on the younger's shoulder.

"Thanks." Felix offered a small smile.

Jisung smiled back and left.

...

"Why?" Hyunjin asked.

"I have a new schedule tomorrow, I can't come." Jisung said.

"I need to go back home for a few days, my mom said it was important." Seungmin explained.

"Okay fine." Hyunjin huffed.

"You two should still go though, film some Hyunlix content." Jisung smirked.