Hyunin part 2

Hyunjin x Jeongin

Description: Continuation of the first one shot.
...

"Why can't we?" Hyunjin questioned. "Cause we are idols? Or cause we're both guys?"

"Obviously cause we are idols. There's nothing wrong with us being guys. You just know as idols we can't date." Jeongin replied immediately.

As soon as the words left his mouth Hyunjin grabbed the other's wrist and pulled him. Jeongin ended on the older's lap. Hyunjin wrapped one arm around the younger and grabbed his chin with the other.

Before Jeongin could comprehend what had happened Hyunjin leaned in and kissed him. After fighting in his head for a moment the younger kissed back bringing his arms to the older's shoulder.

"W-What are you doing?" Jeongin pulled away and tried to get out of the older's arms, but the grip only tightened around him.

"What I have been dreaming of doing for a long time now." Hyunjin replied calmly as he leaned closer and buried his face in the younger's neck, taking in his scent.

"W-We can't." Jeongin said trying to push the older away but failing as he didn't really want that.

Hyunjin didn't move at all and didn't even bother to respond to the younger. Jeongin stopped moving and decided to let Hyunjin have a moment.

After a few minutes Hyunjin showed no sign that he intended to move away anytime soon, but the younger knew the longer it went on the harder it would be.

"Hyung.." He said softly and the older pulled back but didn't let go. "You know we can't."

"We can actually." Hyunjin said scanning over the younger's features.

"Hyung we are idols, you know the culture here." Jeongin said upset.

"Innie that's bullshit." Hyunjin answered.

"Hyung you know it's not." Jeongin sighs "If it were up only to us I wouldn't care, but we are part of a group and we worked really hard to get to where we are."

"Baby I am sure the others would understand, plus it's not like we need to announce it publicly, at least not for now." Hyunjin said placing a few strands of the younger's hair behind his ear.

Jeongin looked at him with puppy eyes, he really wanted to just agree and not care about anything else, but he knew it was more than that.

"Hyung I can't do that to the others. What if they don't even support us?" Jeongin said closing his eyes not able to look at the older.

"Baby you know the guys would support us even if we killed someone." He chuckled. "They are our ride or die and I am sure they would just want you to focus on your feelings." Hyunjin reassured the younger.

"Are you sure it is okay?" Jeongin looked up at the older who just smiled sweetly at him.

Jeongin was still pretty unsure but he was still a bit drunk and decided what happens will be a problem for tomorrow. With that in mind he leaned in and kissed Hyunjin who didn't hesitate to kiss back.

This time it turned into a full make out as none of them was holding back. Hyunjin's hands had been resting on the younger's waist while Jeongin's hands were tangled in the older's long hair.